a

Jugilismaani
64 posts Member
edited March 2018
-
Post edited by Jugilismaani on

Replies

• Options
    You must have some insane luck to get 20 shard drops a day from Cantina Battles and are F2P. I am f2p and believe I play alot, but have never seen that many drops. How many times are you refreshing each day. And if you are refreshing how do you keep your Gems stocked up when you are F2P. Just curious.

Don't have Datcha, but have seen him at a higher lvl and he hits pretty hard. Until you start seeing more droid teams out there, that is your call on the value of the toon.
  • Options
    I imagine he is getting 15 shards from GW + 5 from cantina. I think you'd be better off getting his shard from GW only and using the cantina on someone else - as given how much faster it is to get GW available toons, I can imagine a situation where GW is all farmed out, so I'd concentrate on node only characters.

That said, I'm also really interested in peoples opinions on datcha and what team he'd be good in as I just managed to get a 4* daatcha from a pack.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    You must have some insane luck to get 20 shard drops a day from Cantina Battles and are F2P. I am f2p and believe I play alot, but have never seen that many drops. How many times are you refreshing each day. And if you are refreshing how do you keep your Gems stocked up when you are F2P. Just curious.

Don't have Datcha, but have seen him at a higher lvl and he hits pretty hard. Until you start seeing more droid teams out there, that is your call on the value of the toon.

i'm F2p and i actually didn't use JC b/c he was 2 star, then i discovered his cantina spot. I have him like 25 shards from 7* and that's saying that i didn't use him for like 3 weeks, that's like 45% of the whole entirety of the game.