**** LUCKY

Is it just me, or am I really lucky? I got a 3* Count Dooku and a 4* Ima-Gun Di in a Bronzium Data Card. Or does this happen to everyone?

Replies

• Is it just me, or am I really lucky? I got a 3* Count Dooku and a 4* Ima-Gun Di in a Bronzium Data Card. Or does this happen to everyone?

Doesn't happen to everyone. Consider yourself lucky. I keep getting the Royal Guard.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • *Yawn* it's getting a little boring now people posting these threads. How many bronziums have you opened? 200-300? 2 characters out of 200-300 isn't that lucky. I've had 4* Poggle, Boba and Barriss from bronziums but since I've opened hundreds, I don't consider it luck I just consider it the law of averages given that most of what I pull is useless gear tat.
  • I have never gotten a character from bronzium, not one just a few shards. I just hit level 60.....
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • twice boba, im a gundi and 3-4x 7-8 shards for dupe noob characters
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    I've only gotten one character from bronzium and it was a 2 star that I never bothered to level up. Cant even remember which one it was.
  • I got elder ewok and ig 100 (the one with the stick)
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Is it just me, or am I really lucky? I got a 3* Count Dooku and a 4* Ima-Gun Di in a Bronzium Data Card. Or does this happen to everyone?

dooku is really really lucky, i got ima gundi though too.
  • *Yawn* it's getting a little boring now people posting these threads. How many bronziums have you opened? 200-300? 2 characters out of 200-300 isn't that lucky. I've had 4* Poggle, Boba and Barriss from bronziums but since I've opened hundreds, I don't consider it luck I just consider it the law of averages given that most of what I pull is useless gear tat.

Ohhh, yeah, I've opened hundreds. But I guess it's a big deal to me because I've opened both in one day, and come on, it's free!