Crystal Reset Frustration

SmokeyJoe320
931 posts Member
edited June 2016
I could not be more irritated right now. I hate forum rants but this game just drove me to a forum rant!! I have 4 geared up scoundrels ready to go, just need one more scrub to throw in there. I need 2 more Dengar shards like everyone else and have been reading about people unlocking him from the guild store today.

I NEVER do crystal refreshes because the one or two times I have, the piece of gear I've needed has never shown up. But here, they only rotate like what, 5 or 6 toons through the guild store? So I figured if anyplace would pay off with a refresh, it had to be here right?

So I just refreshed the guild store 6 times, wasting 500 crystals not a single Dengar. ARGHHHHH!!! Every single refresh had a Gammorean Guard in it. Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

What an absolute complete waste of resources in a game where you are starved for resources. I need credits more than anything else and now I have no credits or crystals. And they expect people to lay out money for more crystal refreshes?? Are they nuts? ARHRHRHRHRHRHRHR!
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Tldr; I couldn't resist the urge to spend my crystals 6 times on a button that generates random results.

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    ARHRHRHRHRHRHRHR!

dhMqt3L.gif?forcedesktop=1

This has always been one of my all time favorite gifs
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    ARHRHRHRHRHRHRHR!

dhMqt3L.gif?forcedesktop=1

So appropriate!! Exactly how I feel right now.
  • Look at it from their business pov. Did it work? :)
    They did this so people like you spend hundreds of crystals in refreshes, some people might even buy more.
  • I did the same thing with the same results if that's any consolation...did use it as an opportunity to snag a buncha EE shards though...
  • Mullato wrote: »
    Tldr; I couldn't resist the urge to spend my crystals 6 times on a button that generates random results.

4 sentences too much for the forum huh?
  • This forum needs a thumbs up button... that GIF is great!
  • Look at it from their business pov. Did it work? :)
    They did this so people like you spend hundreds of crystals in refreshes, some people might even buy more.

Not if they want me to ever actually spend on a refresh! If they want people to buy crystals, they need to actually make them pay off every now and again. This is a great reason to NOT buy crystals.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I did the same thing with the same results if that's any consolation...did use it as an opportunity to snag a buncha EE shards though...

This does make me feel better actually. Thanks! I'm just looking to moan for a few minutes.... such bad luck. Seriously, there are like 6 toons in the store. With 6 refreshes and the original bunch, that is 21 slots. Not one Dengar. SMH.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Yeah dude rotten luck. I feel for you, done similar myself. Even after I TELL myself not to do it for such-and-such event.

I'm sorry though man, I have lost it today with that gif. I think people would certify me crazy for laughing as long as I did. Awesome gif.

But yeah, bad run. May the Force be with you on the next pull.

**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • We all feel your pain. And yes, awesome gif
  • Thanks guys! Just wanted a little sympathy lol. This helps. All I wanna do is play! hahaha
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I did the same thing with the same results if that's any consolation...did use it as an opportunity to snag a buncha EE shards though...

This does make me feel better actually. Thanks! I'm just looking to b and moan for a few minutes.... such bad luck. Seriously, there are like 6 toons in the store. With 6 refreshes and the original bunch, that is 21 slots. Not one Dengar. SMH.

One time I had Rex at 97/100 and needed to buy his shards in shipments asap so that I use him in the next raid. I ended up refreshing through the 400, I think that was 1800 crystals just for the privilege to give them 320 more for the last shards.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Oh man, that is NUTS! My closest example can't even tough that one.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107