Crystal strategy for f2p

F2P player here. I've found my self getting stretched thin trying to collect shards and doing refreshes which is using a lot of crystals. Anyone have advice on efficient methods to accrue crystals after lvl 60 and the best way to focus them ?

Replies

• Get to top hundred, complete gw & daily, get 200crystal. Refresh cantina & mission energy. Rinse & repeat.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    That about covers it
  • or get to rank 1 every day blow 5k crystals on 2x chromium 8 pack then cry when get mace windu as your best pull
  • Ry4meck wrote: »
    F2P player here. I've found my self getting stretched thin trying to collect shards and doing refreshes which is using a lot of crystals. Anyone have advice on efficient methods to accrue crystals after lvl 60 and the best way to focus them ?

1) Get to top-5 leaderboard. Remember even if it costs you 50 or a 100 in refreshes to get from the top-20 to the top-5 it pays out. Particularly on the days you're able to secure number uno.
    2) Don't buy Chronopacks
    3) Get your daily awards done

That's about it. I am usually able to get enough to spend 50-100 a day in arena, 100 in Cantina, and 100 (50+50) in regular energy and end up with about 100-150 in net gain. I save those to waste on the Chrono lottery (just that one time, I swear!) or when I just need a few shards from hard or a few more pieces of equipment and spend another 100 on the additional normal energy pack to farm.

I've managed to take #1 spot with only spending 50 shards one day. That was pretty nice. I've gotten the #2 without spending any extra. But most of the time it's more competitive and I need to use a 100.