Some transparency please.

Powda
525 posts Member
So... Big GW change overnight. That's fun.

Is this a social experiment, where you guys are deliberately changing stuff behind the scenes without telling anybody for the sole purpose of tracking the results?

If you guys could just be a little more forthcoming that would be terrific, because it's exactly this kind of thing that causes the community to get suspicious and look for "stealth" changes in every patch and rollback.

We understand that you guys are tired of all the "stealth drop rates nerf" threads and such... But we're kinda tired of "value added" undocumented changes that come along with every patch and rollback.

Replies

• Options
    I know there were server issues last night, so I'm not sure this change to GW was deliberate.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    I know there were server issues last night, so I'm not sure this change to GW was deliberate.

Agreed, but an official word from the devs would be great to say "Oh yeah, we put that thing in that we were planning, sorry it's in early." or... "Whoa, that's not supposed to be like that. We'll be fixing it shortly"

Maybe even an explanation as to how this is happening in the first place...
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Powda wrote: »

Agreed, but an official word from the devs would be great to say "Oh yeah, we put that thing in that we were planning, sorry it's in early." or... "Whoa, that's not supposed to be like that. We'll be fixing it shortly"

Maybe even an explanation as to how this is happening in the first place...

CG Tech Team 2016
    7N6xA5U.jpg?1

this might go some way to explaining why there are so many problems.

• Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    *chuckle*

Thanks for that @QuiteDrunk :smile:
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't it obvious? They made it easier so everyone would max out their Arena power and then Bam! They fooled us all..
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's 10am their time and they haven't even acknowledged it yet.

A simple, "yup, this was intended" or "we are looking into it" would suffice for now.