7% 5 votes

Replies

• I more miss the midnight reset.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Mine is midnight it never changed
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Usually I do. Sometimes the 7:00 PM works out a bit better for me, but usually the arena is stupid anyway so 6 would be better.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it would be nice if un-installing and re-installing set the reset timers back to default (6pm) It is my understanding that someone who instals the game for the first time gets 6pm, regardless of DST. I could be very wrong about that though xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    it would be nice if un-installing and re-installing set the reset timers back to default (6pm) It is my understanding that someone who instals the game for the first time gets 6pm, regardless of DST. I could be very wrong about that though xD

You would have to do it twice a year if that's the case. But I think that setting is made when you create the account, and is stored on the server, so it can't change.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    First time I've come to agree with the "daylight saving time is dumb" people lol. I always used to just tell them to get over it, but the 1 am reset really is dumb.
  • Yeah I started at 6pm and midnight, and DST kicked it to 7 and 1am. 6/12 certainly makes it easier to stay up for reset.
  • No payout hour, should be highest rank over a period of time. Or even average rank.

It's my time. I should get to decide when to play
  • It's my time. I should get to decide when to play

You do! (Or does a mean EA engineer show up at your house with a gun forcing you to open the app?)
    Just like you decided what game you wanted to play.

---

Midnight reset is missed here
  • It'll be going back to 6 pm/midnight soon when the clocks are set back again.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    It'll be going back to 6 pm/midnight soon when the clocks are set back again.

Hence the thread!
    {RotE}
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Yea I made an alt a couple months back when I hit level 80 and it had 6/12 payout/reset so I guess it has to do with when you create the account.
  • I actually miss the midnight reset more than I care about the payout time. Honestly I wish the daily reset was about 11pm. But I get 1am now ever since daylight savings.
  • ...It's my time. I should get to decide when to play

@Charlesbusa

Please tell me you are joking or being sarcastic...
  • I live in Arizona and we don't do DST, so no change for me. Would prefer if guild activity reset was part of guild info
  • I miss the bonus refill as it happens to me at 4am. Just because I created my account during soft release and they cannot change it. Lame!