Does Kit Fisto need to be reworked?

Gundam_Raizer
171 posts Member
edited June 2016

Does Kit Fisto need to be reworked? 70 votes

Yes his skills need an overhaul
71%
Mofojokers1992Brazilian_JoeAsicDarthCranxHan_Brolo81KingOfLosingRAYRAYKyleKatarnchrischaosGaurJensxnJaquizz1616Volkswaggerirvvriscca325isAero_VeeloSmaptyHotsdontfallEgo12DraconisMarkatona 50 votes
No he is fine as is
12%
RobbathehuttAnnastraszaPatman6632SocceanLeandrovvDani_PvPAlexoneDarth_Elite_720lackhand79 9 votes
He just needs damage increase
15%
SekuSagefirePredianLRMoserAlwaysABigerFishKharathCompletelyBeaRVrolokEscapeArtist51JP_3POKillumNatta 11 votes
Post edited by Gundam_Raizer on

Replies

• Yes his skills need an overhaul
    His skills are purely dependant on RNG so to even have him All you have him as is a meat shield unless you pair him with IGD. Which is terrible where you have to pair a paid chromium toon with a specific toon to even be viable.
    He needs skill rework along with damage increase.
    He needs skill rework along with damage increase.

Definitely
  • I don't have him as a character, but is he really that bad?? I remember seeing Palpatine kill him like a kid with a wiffle bat, so if the movie is any indication maybe he's the way he's meant to be?? XD
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    His skills are horrible and they sell him as a premium character in chromium which doesn't make sense. He is worse than most f2p characters which is funny lol. Even his line up as a Jedi can probably put him barely above JKG I guess? And let's face it JKG sucks bad too. But they both are pretty even in terms of damage which is the sad part where Kit Fisto is supposed to an attacker and JKG is an actual "tank" as they would have us believe exist amongst Jedi. Well tauntless Jedi if they count as true tanks. Jedi other than Aayla Anakin QGJ and Old Ben are mostly useless. For leveling purposes luminara may be considered OK. But that is probably the extent of it. The rest are considered mediocre at best. And Kit Fisto is a chromium toon amongst them that has nothing going for him. Eventually will come to f2p. What will f2p have to look forward to other than a dumb character that has no purpose? Also am I the only one noticing we play a star wars game that never has a meta that caters to Jedi? Not once lol.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I have him maxed out pretty much and he's pretty awful short of sticking him in an IGD led team... He could use some attention for sure but so can a lot of other characters unfortunately
    Kit fisto is a grandmaster and worthy of that level of skill. I have him at g10 and he can be useful but mostly just for tank and occasional lucky triple hits.
    He shouldn't be a tank but a damage dealer, he even can handle two lightsabers and compete with various opponents
    I got him at g10 too. Tried using him in gw and he was in a fight where all died except a 5* Rey and him, he had full HP and protection..... guess what. He still does. I was just thinking how's that even happen?