Once hitting 60 do you still use 50 50 100 100 refills?

Just wondering because I'm not sure if I should save up my gems instead or use them for other reasons. Basically is it better to farm a great deal of character shards or save gems for when the cap increases or to buy packs.

Replies

• Just wondering because I'm not sure if I should save up my gems instead or use them for other reasons. Basically is it better to farm a great deal of character shards or save gems for when the cap increases or to buy packs.

I was having the same question myself and decided not to, there are bunch of characters that I did not gear namely Lumi, Vader, Kylo, Geo but I will be holding on to them whereas I'll divert my refreshes to node farming. I currently spend 100 gems a day on Dooku which average me about 4 shards a day and 50 for Elder which gives me about 2-3 per day. I suppose by the time I'm finished farming with both the update will come then I'll be able to continue farming gear towards that end.
  • Equipment takes a while to farm, Time=Power in this game.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Yes, to gear out every character I have. Even the Ewok will have his time.
  • I still use 2(50) regular energy and 1(100) cantina energy refill per day. There are still plenty of heroes to gear and star up. Even in advance of the level cap if you are happy/maxed with your main squad you can be looking at farming the gear for when they can be leveled to 70.

Your wasting crystals if you are saving to use at a later date rather then using at the cheapest (cost per) refill level.

That said, if you believe there will be a character node coming out after the update and are saving so that you can farm hard, good luck.
  • I use 50,50,100,100,200,200,400,400.
  • So basically you spend approx $10 per day redd
  • TK421
    19 posts Member
    I buy all refills 100 crystals or less. I need all of the energy for hard mode shards, gear, and cantina shards and shipments. I will have to pay better attention but I thought the refills were 50/50/100/100/100/200.
  • Yes. All purple gear on 12 guys Almost Done.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    I use 50,50,100,100,200,200,400,400.

Yesterday I was able to use 4 times 100 without it getting to 200. Something went incredibly lucky for me there lol.