Dear ppl in charge - Stop using this forum

Goosy
173 posts Member
Ppl complain about everything - they even complain about free stuff.

Please continue using reddit this forum is full of evil, bickering moaners.

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for your input, whining about the whining it was very helpful. Expect a gold star above your name.

Just to point out Reddit and the forums tend to be used by alot of the same people and it's on both sides bud.
  • Just to point out Reddit and the forums tend to be used by alot of the same people and it's on both sides bud.

Was going to point this out as well.. he obviously is clueless

• Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    Just to point out Reddit and the forums tend to be used by alot of the same people and it's on both sides bud.

just with one big difference - devs actually communicate on reddit with the userbase - they barely do it here. I wonder why that is... I am sure you can work it out yourself.

The main difference why reddit is so much better is that people treat each other better. Your post is exactly why people should avoid the official forums. I generally do but all this bickering, the hatred and the constant moaning - why on earth would any person want to listen to this?

I am quite surprised that no one has asked me yet why I bother posting on here if I think the official forums are full of negativity.
  • Nodoon
    112 posts Member

[/quote]

just with one big difference - devs actually communicate on reddit with the userbase - they barely do it here. I wonder why that is... I am sure you can work it out yourself.

The main difference why reddit is so much better is that people treat each other better. Your post is exactly why people should avoid the official forums. I generally do but all this bickering, the hatred and the constant moaning - why on earth would any person want to listen to this?

I am quite surprised that no one has asked me yet why I bother posting on here if I think the official forums are full of negativity. [/quote]

You have done that thing where you insult people, and then call people out for being insulting. Good job.
  • I am going to close this.. people will probably just continue the comments that have already been made, because No Down votes here. :)

Thank you for your input!
This discussion has been closed.