Who is better for phase 1 raid

mamba
100 posts Member
edited June 2016
Teebo, QGJ, EE, Phasma, ???

Who is better for phase 1 raid 30 votes

Chewie
30%
Boro_Smooth1HendijuxSkandarGraunxdbraba01evanbioCloud_Snake2MalElizaMol_Eliza_2 9 votes
Fives
70%
CurvityJaceousprimePaulToukaidvdcisnerosGoosyTorShezadaAlwaysABigerFishCarpeDiem007007KING_J0URNEYHybridplugNastynas91SamoBudoCaner67Will_callaway4SnokeTrooperAjnatacoffepirineImperiusVNCollii 21 votes

Replies

• Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Fives
    mamba wrote: »
    Teebo, QGJ, EE, Phasma, ???

the best setup to complement the ones you mentioned is GS with Omega on his crits. I assume you would have GS if you got the other chars.
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    I do have GS at G9 close to G10. I've tried with him without omega yet and did ok but far from soloing
  • Neither. My Chewie is G9, 70% potency, he is very slow and somehow often resisted, and also hits like Barris. And still better than 5's. Once your Phasma slows, he will hit twice for 2k damage giving up Turn meter for little damage. Also 100% resisted at T7. If no Rex or scout I would take a pure DPS, Rey or GS.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Chewie
    My guild mate uses chewie instead of a dispeller on phase 1 heroic. I believe he's hit 700k before. At least 500.

I don't know of any comps where fives is not easily replaceable with a more effective toon.
  • Chief chirpa added to that team can solo p1
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    Chief chirpa added to that team can solo p1

How many stars, gear level needed to solo t6 for chirps or scout?
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I took Phasma out, put in chewie and 5s. takes really bad rng to stop this team

Teebo hits half the time, chewie hits his tmr almost as much as qgj, 5s for the slow and the emergency assist... elder keeps teebo running and clears the very rare DM that gets by.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Chewie would b better. Another toon that takes tm vs. a back-up slow that hit a 2x and gives the opponent more tm.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    I second Chirpa, doesn't even have to be high level. Just needs to survive a hit.