Does darth maul need a rework?

Prev13
Jaquizz1616
267 posts Member
edited June 2016
Darth maul a great utility and asset or a one trick toon that's to slow?

Does darth maul need a rework? 249 votes

Darth Maul needs a rework
86%
TheRenegadeJohnnySteelAlphadarksideDrPancakesTagichatnShadowHoundmccif16Rogan_Ban84dano7591FireWaterArenHamThePedroKidunit900000ElyndriaDaymaSmithieSalgado9slampdxhnewtonWill_Cocishuge 216 votes
Darth Maul is fine the way he is
13%
MoBlaqvincentlondonfive2zeroAl_TizjusTiC3KlockokaarlowsPatman6632YoritomoSjollypbjtRRReydirty_quesadillaHutteseOobiwanjabronijoseignaciojzShotgunWillieCandGTwins1216EglendJman1701Phoenix_Yomaro 33 votes

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse he needs it much more than Ani!!

and still there are NO NEW SITH AT THÉ GAME i haaaaateee youuuu Hahahaha...
  • Options
    Yes.

@EA_Jesse, no one uses him because hes that bad.
  • Options
    Yes.

@EA_Jesse, no one uses him because hes that bad.

1+ he is the worst Character more useless like Magmatrooper
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Not until he's f2p :3
  • Options
    Thats the thing right. They'll fix him when hes in cantina shipments. How about the people that spent money mainly because they are a fan of him and never get the benefit if money spent. He doesn't have to be op. Just serviceable at least. Cant use him outside of gw. He sucks in pvp and He also sucks in raids.
  • Options
    Not before cad bane or Boba fett.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thats the thing right. They'll fix him when hes in cantina shipments. How about the people that spent money mainly because they are a fan of him and never get the benefit if money spent. He doesn't have to be op. Just serviceable at least. Cant use him outside of gw. He sucks in pvp and He also sucks in raids.

He sux everywhere.... and it's Maaaull.... they drop another freaky Geonasian Hobbit... that's stronger than Maul...pfff
  • Options

The disgusting thing is you're probably right and who the hell cares about cad bane. I payed for cad bane unfortunately and let me be the first to say its ok @EA_Jesse you can fix Maul first. I promise you if you take a vote of those who've spent over $1000 on this game. Maul gets more votes than Cad not in a movie bane
  • Options

Darth Maul 100% first at all...
  • Options

Its funny cause bane and fett are more useful then maul. That's how terrible maul is. So yea maul first.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »

Its funny cause bane and fett are more useful then maul. That's how terrible maul is. So yea maul first.

Not True at all. Cad bane leader is broken has no health or damage and low speed. At least maul has damage. I am not saying maul doesn't need a buffbut others are also bad. Like ugnaught.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely!!! His attack skills are reasonable, but he really needs a way higher health.
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I have maul at 7 stars, maxed out on gear and attack abilities...... raging storm maxed, whirling blade 7, dancing shadows maxed, power of hatred 7.... Darth maul is horrible.... I can't believe EA has not fixed Darth maul yet!!!!!
  • Stuwart
    137 posts Member
    Options
    I bought him because I'm a huge fan, I even wasted 3 furnaces on him to gear him. He is total garbage and it's crazy one of the most acrobatic and quick Sith is the slowest character in the game with the lowest health and protection in the game as well.

He's good once you get a killing blow on a Jedi, but even against Jedi and with a Crit he's still weaker and half as fast as Rey
  • yeetboy
    14 posts Member
    Options
    His health needs to change. He's a fantastic attacker on Jedi but he is defeated after like two hits in pvp
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    General grievous Is another character that need to be reworked...... seems like all the iconic character in this game are garbage !!!!!
  • Options
    Credit for this idea to @H_B0MBZ
    DARTH MAUL:(power of hatred)-unique: darth maul has 75% chance to revive with 50% health. On self revive Maul gains offense up,crit chance up and speed up.

Why: darth maul has lowest health and speed. He is probably the easiest toon to kill. Giving him a revive with bonus speed would actually give him a chance to become a nightmare, the way he should be viewed, and that of a cromium toon as well.
  • Options
    I wonder who those 2 people who voted no are like how stupid can they be
  • Options
    This guy is p2p content and is junk
  • Options
    Right
  • Options
    95% yes #winning
  • Options
    Credit for this idea to @H_B0MBZ
    DARTH MAUL:(power of hatred)-unique: darth maul has 75% chance to revive with 50% health. On self revive Maul gains offense up,crit chance up and speed up.

Why: darth maul has lowest health and speed. He is probably the easiest toon to kill. Giving him a revive with bonus speed would actually give him a chance to become a nightmare, the way he should be viewed, and that of a cromium toon as well.

Since anakin fix is in accordance to starWars lore.. I say why not, i dont have him in my team.. But i do love to see him in arena.. But i do need to add something to this.. Double the chances of revive if he is killed by a jedi..

• Options
    Here's the thing... Maul is slow on purpose. U want him to be the last toon to attack because his 100% turn meter gain on kill is wut makes his gears turn and can consistently attack and attack. Everyone else attacks first to weaken the opponent, then he lands the finishing blow and takes off with a great amount of DPS. Now, since the update with protection... It is extremely hard to accomplish this. Whereas back then, I was able to run a full Sith squad and do fairly good with Maul as leader in PVP. Before Dooku was king of broken evasion. Once 2 opponents were dead, it was kind of difficult to even get hit by enemy attacks. 20% leadership evasion + 20% unique evasion + natural evasion. It was at least 50/50 chance to hit him. Which is also why he is slow, he gains heavy turn meter and in turn, keeps him running effectively. The health though, is a serious problem... Especially after protection update. If I recall correctly.. EA announced that "slower characters hit harder and faster characters hit softer". But still... Rey (fastest character in the game) can potentially one shot more than half of the toons in this game, MAXED OUT, or at least kill in two turns. He is now truly an overlooked character because of his defense, extremely low health, and primitive strength. A revamp is strongly recommended.
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

U are on some serious crack. Magmatrooper is a very formidable toon. His stats are solid. I have no real idea where that shade came from for Magmatrooper.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »

I really want bane and bona useful but I would agree. Maul is terribad. Maybe the devs thought they only has to put half the work into him given he was cut in half in the movies.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Why not just increase his health to 14 k and speed to 132~136
    Change his unique cuz

it's useless outside of L/D missions

I want people to fear him! How about this

Give him 128 speed and
    If he gets a crit on basic (omega) he gets speed up for 2 turns)

Unique get someone health half or finsih him ,he gets speed up (3 turns) ! 1st time 2nd time he removes the team s positive effects on them
    (Would make sense cuz he s a scarry fellow most peeps would run!)
    3rd time he gets offence up and can apply buff imunity! And he s attacks are now unavoidable!!!!
  • Options
    Good ideas guys (:
  • Luxor
    16 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Definitely, as of now he is mediocre at best.
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Maul was first character i got from Chromium pack. Early level it was great to have high damage bonus against jedi's but later higher levels his really too squishy even for GW or cantina battles.

There needs to be done something about hes health or completely rework him.
  • Graxus
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Blakkfoxx wrote: »
    Maskarii wrote: »

U are on some serious crack. Magmatrooper is a very formidable toon. His stats are solid. I have no real idea where that shade came from for Magmatrooper.