Holy crap best chrounium pack ever

I just bought 1 chrounium pack and just got a 4 star Kylo ren im not sure how good it is but all I no is Kylo ren is rare as

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Hes not too rare tbh. Great pull by the way.
    Hes easily farmable from cantina (mine is 6* now)

I will bote i love him too
  • Options
    Ren is common
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I just 7* my Kylo Ren today and I actually like him more than Sid. He hits harder, does heal block more consistently, and his cool downs reset when he is attacked.
  • Options

Why spoil the joy? Common or not, that's 80 shards saved from farming and Kylo was part of that insanely-priced package.

Congrats! :)
  • Options
    @obiwan1011 Which insanely priced package? Unfortunately most of them are ridiculously priced. The game in general is a slot machine.
  • Options
    It's a great pull. Congratulations! Pulling a character you know you'll be able to level up soon without spending money is golden.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    @obiwan1011 Which insanely priced package? Unfortunately most of them are ridiculously priced. The game in general is a slot machine.

Have you not come across the Force Awakens bundle? It had Kylo, Finn, credits and crystals adding up to a whooping £80 or $100.
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

Have you not come across the Force Awakens bundle? It had Kylo, Finn, credits and crystals adding up to a whooping £80 or $100.

I bought it. I think it was reasonably priced, kylo, Finn, phasma, 5500+ crystals,mand credits.
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

I bought it. I think it was reasonably priced, kylo, Finn, phasma, 5500+ crystals,mand credits.

Good for you!
  • Options
    Good pull! If you like Kylo, I recommend you farm his shards in cantina and get him to 5* at least. You will find that he has good synergy with various teams, but he shines on a counter team with Phasma as lead.