Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited July 2016
Do we need another Sith

Who will be your favorite?!

Do we need another Sith 88 votes

Yes
89%
dano7591Zach2357ElSoldado_23ReeYeesgoobstoobPetrelli81StuwartSwordsLFDvitoontoTwiztid8StarNickRulexGej15CatoSanFaRule_DaGalexy91MateoBlagunFinalGreyJediMaskariiJedi_DaveJaquizz1616RFC 79 votes
No
10%
PsychoticRage924VorechSpaceDogDraykohEscapeArtist51jackTHErandomWicket_The_EwokSirrykerDownwithrebels 9 votes

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    FIRST AT ALL I HOPE THEY WILL FİX DARTH MAUL

After all these new Characters, I am still missing another Sith. I know there are more than those we got now :)

What do you think who will they choose, Canon or not doesn't really matter ;)
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    >:) are you still there @cosmicturtle333 don't read something from you the last Days.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes Yes, the emperor must be in, major character in the movies, in the opening screen of the game, and not available. Yet they release geonosian spy, zam whisky, dengar. Who care about those 'who' characters.
  • Options
    No
    No we need to fix the 4 broken sith toons we already have. Count Doodoo is the only one that isn't complete pile of poo.
  • Options
    No
    Character fixes before more broken ones.
  • Options
    Yes please fix mauls lead
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes Darth bane Darth plagues or revan or Malak give us something please the dark side is not strong enough in this game
  • Options
    Yes
    Emperor is already in the game. Just a matter of time before he's playable.
  • Options
    Yes
    Darth Bane would be awesome! If they could use Legends characters Darths Cadeus, Zannah, and Kryat would be a lot of fun as well.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    No noncanon characters please but Palpatine for sure
  • Shiest_Mcnast33
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I fought emporer palpatine in stage 7 cantina. Might be playable soon so is Jedi Rey can do one hit kill to my gear 9
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they should just count Grevious as a Sith. He kinda is. Sorta. He's far more Sith than STHan is Rebel, at least.
  • cevans7
    52 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Sure, but you know that we'd all rather see Deneb Both added before any major characters, such as the Emperor or Jedi Luke. Please add Deneb Both first, and she should be the most powerful character in the game. <--- the DEV's logic when the players ask for main characters.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No
    No we need to fix the 4 broken sith toons we already have. Count Doodoo is the only one that isn't complete pile of poo.

My gear X omega basic Savage takes issue with your comment. He admits he's not a top tier toon, but he scoffs at the pile of poo his brother and murderer strangely sit in.

Also, Vader also is not feculent. I think most would agree on that. So in the end I count 3 viable Siths, of 5.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be cool to add Darth Bane, since he is cannon, being in the end of swtcw anyway?
  • Options
    Darth Bane would be awesome! If they could use Legends characters Darths Cadeus, Zannah, and Kryat would be a lot of fun as well.

I really wonder if Revan is canon, since he could be playable to both sides, and is overall a good character.

• JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Yes

I really wonder if Revan is canon, since he could be playable to both sides, and is overall a good character.
    HK-47 is in the game. Why not Revan, and Malak?

• JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    You are right that we need more reworks before we need new toons. Not just Sith. Lots of toons need love. Like some of the garbage scoundrels they had to bribe people into farming. lol

But once Boba, and about 2 dozen others are fixed, a few more Sith would be nice.

• Options
    No
    Sirryker wrote: »

My gear X omega basic Savage takes issue with your comment. He admits he's not a top tier toon, but he scoffs at the pile of poo his brother and murderer strangely sit in.

Also, Vader also is not feculent. I think most would agree on that. So in the end I count 3 viable Siths, of 5.

Vader is awful on this game. He is so feculent, his suit of armor looks brown when I see him. And savage is just okay. I think he's a really fun character, and he has a cool kit, but he's just not enough in the arena. He can get you to the top 100, but you aren't gonna last long in the top 10 with him there. Count Doodoo really needs some help. I hope they give Sidious or maul a anakin like rework soon. Cause the sith need some respek on their name. There is really only 1 viable sith at highly competitive levels, and two kinda serviceable sith, Vader and savage, but those two are really just average toons. Sidious and maul are pure medicore and it's kinda sad.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    No
    @EscapeArtist51 Forsooth, it seems our views align, albeit we express ourselves with verbiage-at-odds.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No
    @EscapeArtist51 Forsooth, it seems our views align, albeit we express ourselves with verbiage-at-odds.
    Yeah maybe someday they'll be good. Imagine having a team of all siths, and not having them all covered in poo. Sidious leading the team, Vader, maul, Dooku, and savage. When I first got the game I wanted to make that team lol, then.... I realized how bad they are
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Aren't you the guy who made the Empire team? :D If so, the viability of the team is not what defines you. I must say I admire those who follow their hearts rather than their brains. That way, even a f2p like me can compete in arena by chasing the meta. Well, sort of. I have not finished less than 50 (and sometimes crack into the teens) in months, and I don't even have Rey, RG, or Father Ti... er, Old Ben.
  • Options
    No
    Aren't you the guy who made the Empire team? :D If so, the viability of the team is not what defines you. I must say I admire those who follow their hearts rather than their brains. That way, even a f2p like me can compete in arena by chasing the meta. Well, sort of. I have not finished less than 50 (and sometimes crack into the teens) in months, and I don't even have Rey, RG, or Father Ti... er, Old Ben.
    Lol. Nah that isn't me. I have a meta team of Old Ben, Rey, qui gon, Royal God, and Genosian soldier. I also have captain Phasma. They're all maxed gear or close to it. I don't drop past 20 lol. That's why I'm saying, the sith are soooooo bad. I haven't faced savage oppress in the arena in a month, Vader is poor for how iconic he is. And Sidious and maul are so bad it's depressing. I'm all for having no name characters like Genosian soldier be good, but cmonnnnn!! Let's make the sith badasses first. Maul should get a rework next, him and Sidious together. Then boba fett.
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No
    +1 for your suggestion to fix Sid and Maul. I don't know about Vader. I think he still has some tricks up his sleeve. We shall have to see how he does as a 7 star guy. Maybe with 88 lead and Ackbar to help him double up. He could prob one shot anybody. But as part of a Sith team? Yeah, he's trash. They all are.

P.S., I hate your meta team lol. I feel like I fight that exact makeup in my last couple GW nodes, and it's irksome.
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Need a sith healer
  • Options
    Yes
    There are many more Sith the developers could add... Especially those from the old republic era.

The only siths available are:
    Count Dooku (Only Viable as Leader)
    Savage Opeess (Not Bad, but not good)
    Darth Maul (Terrible)
    Darth Sidious (Terribke at High Level)
    Darth Vader (Very Difficult to get)

See a pattern?

Not only is there an entire Sith order to chose from, but the Sith that we do have are not good at all.
  • Options
    No
    +1 for your suggestion to fix Sid and Maul. I don't know about Vader. I think he still has some tricks up his sleeve. We shall have to see how he does as a 7 star guy. Maybe with 88 lead and Ackbar to help him double up. He could prob one shot anybody. But as part of a Sith team? Yeah, he's trash. They all are.

P.S., I hate your meta team lol. I feel like I fight that exact makeup in my last couple GW nodes, and it's irksome.
    Haha I know. That exact set up is everywhere. I hate fighting it, I hate being apart of it, but what can I do right? Gotta do my best to get more crystals. They don't hand out better rewards for originality :(. I wish this game did have more viable characters, that's my biggest gripe with it. And yeah Vader can be good in that team lol, but I hate that, you shouldn't have to force a character onto a unrelated team for them to be good. I also think AI would play him poorly in that set up anyways. I also want mace windu to get a buff.. It seems like it takes a while for them to rework characters, and that sucks unfortunately. Anakin's rework did give a lot of toons some needed syngergy though, so maybe there's a small glimmer of hope for sith in the near future.
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Darth Bane (Clone Wars because I <3 that look), Lord Vitiate, Darth Plagueis, Naga Sadow, Darth Revan, etc., so many amazing Sith to choose from!
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    There are many more Sith the developers could add... Especially those from the old republic era.

The only siths available are:
    Count Dooku (Only Viable as Leader)
    Savage Opeess (Not Bad, but not good)
    Darth Maul (Terrible)
    Darth Sidious (Terribke at High Level)
    Darth Vader (Very Difficult to get)

See a pattern?

Not only is there an entire Sith order to chose from, but the Sith that we do have are not good at all.

1+ true words