Who to farm after Kylo Ren and JC in Cantina Battles

Who are you guys focusing on farming from the cantina battles after Kylo Ren and JC and what was your logic behind this choice?

Replies

• I chose Finn over Kylo due to his high basic damage, good health And stun+expose special. Very useful so far.
    Im not certain about how good Kylo really is, he seems overused to me.
  • I would suggest you to Wait till update and see which characters will be available than.
    Kylo, Finn, Luke, Ig 86 for now
  • 6* Talia was a waste, I did her first. After getting JC to 6*, I'm going back to Kylo. I've got 7* Lumi today, just need a few hundred thousand credits to unlock it.
  • 86 will be an extremely easy farm when or if you focus on him...being able to farm in Cantina, and GW will net you at least 20 shards a day. I'm getting Kylo to 6*, then seeing if new toons are released...
  • It's a gamble, but there's a chance that EA will buff Mace so much that he becomes a part of the meta. I wouldn't be suprised, when they buff or nerf characters they usually go way overboard. But again, that's a big gamble.
  • Kylo > JC > GS for me
  • If you got phasma as lead 1000% kylo
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I've already got JC done and Kylo almost at 6*. Then I'm going Finn to pair with Poe in GW or maybe even arena.

If you are using phasma, Kylo is definitely an interesting option but I also agree with the above post that Finn hits hard and has a control special.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Continue with Kylo and JC to 7*. Did they say if they are opening stage 5 in Cantina?
  • Ilza
    67 posts Member
    Geonosian Soldier is the sleeper pick.
  • Luke or IG is the best remaining
  • GS is best choise after you get full star JC and Kylo !
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • 86 will be an extremely easy farm when or if you focus on him...being able to farm in Cantina, and GW will net you at least 20 shards a day. I'm getting Kylo to 6*, then seeing if new toons are released...

15 Shards a day is max
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol