Challenge Bug today? Anyone seeing this?

Broxxor
595 posts Member
Did all my challenges today and the guild rankings still show me at 0. Other people in my guild have challenges completed - but a lot of 0s (which is odd).

Replies

• Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    I don't know why everybody is complaing about bugs, my Genosian Soldier is working perfect.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The way things are going, they should just sticky a "Bug of the Day" announcement mega-thread. Save everyone the trouble of having to start a new thread. Every. Single. Day.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The way things are going, they should just sticky a "Bug of the Day" announcement mega-thread. Save everyone the trouble of having to start a new thread. Every. Single. Day.

At least this way I got a place to sputter all my posts.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • Star Wars: Galaxy of Glitches
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    This has been happening for a while. Your results will show eventually. Reset your client and I think they will report properly.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Did all my challenges today and the guild rankings still show me at 0. Other people in my guild have challenges completed - but a lot of 0s (which is odd).

@Broxxor Are you possibly confusing the daily activites as challenges? I have seen this happen a few times before.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    @Nikoms565 - probably easier just to list the sections of the game working correctly on a day by day basis - would take up less space and be quicker to read through....
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    The guild daily activities is amount of challenges completed.

I've done all of my challenges for today (the Cad Bane credit and the Savage Support/Healer ones).

On my guild activity screen - it shows me (and several other members) as "0". Some members have the full amount. All of us are regularly active - so this is definitely a glitch/bug.

I've restarted my game several times.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Early on, at the beginning of guilds, it would reset your totals. This bug may have resurfaced. I had it happen twice. I'm on IOS device if that makes a difference.
  • What another bug?!?! no way?!? i thought EA and CG have fixed and cleared all the issues with the teebo fix... oh wait...