Darth Sidious

For a character that brought down the whole Jedi order he is really not that good. He only marginally makes the squad he is with better. I think he needs to reworked to reflect the stature he carries in the star wars universe. Seriously droids are better than this guy.

Replies

• luisgin
    122 posts Member
    Options
    At one point of this game, he was all over. Now he is just a sitting duck for other people to use him for challenge mode as an ally
  • Options
    For a character that brought down the whole Jedi order he is really not that good. He only marginally makes the squad he is with better. I think he needs to reworked to reflect the stature he carries in the star wars universe. Seriously droids are better than this guy.

Yeah, before protections and level 80, he was the F2P go-to guy, for healing immunity debuff. Now, healing characters are more of a burden, so his healing immunity is somewhat nullified. It doesn't help that his debuff doesn't stick very often nowadays either.
  • Options
    Sidious is about as useful as a red light on grand theft auto.
  • Options
    It is sad because he could have been awesome.
  • Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Sid took down the Jedi Order ???

I doubt they'll give him a new power called Order 66, where a Million clones show up to kill the opponent's Jedi

Sheesh.... Dude lost to Windu

/headshake
  • Options
    He didn't really lose to Windu. That was all part of his plan to seduce Anikin to the dark side. Sid beat yoda ... now that is saying something
  • Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Ummmmm

We all beat Yoda

One of his abilities (hidden) is self-nerf
  • Options
    Lol. True that is.