I got it, thanks RNGesus. I am but a humble servant

Prev1
EscapeArtist51
1675 posts Member
edited July 2016
Dear RNGesus, I am but a humble servant. I pray to you everyday and after every meal, hoping for many blessings. Why don't scanners appear in my shipments? They say they lowered the price, and many thanks for that. However I never saw one for the original price :(. I work hard milord, to save up crystals, why you no bless me with scanners? I sit here with 2,300 crystals, from working my fingers through the bone. Long hours spent training with the stick master Rey and count Doodoo. We need the scanners if we are to prosper milord. I beg of you, deliver one to my shipments. So that I may punish the nonbelievers with righteous fury, and the power of justice.
Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on

Replies

• You have to treat scanners like beetleguice. If you want them to appear, you must say, "scanner, scanner, scanner" everyday... And then one will appear... Hopefully...maybe...ugh, I haven't seen one either...
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    If you had scanners and didn't want any more it would give them to you. I got 3 in a row from raids before the scanners hit the shop, and now it gives me the option to buy a scanner basically once daily. As soon as I actually need them and want to buy one I'm sure they'll disappear.
  • ive not seen one yet either
    Lost in the 20th century
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Same here. Zero on natural, zero on forced.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • @EscapeArtist51
    Job of old testament fame? Nothing new under the sun. Good luck (serioulsy, we ALL need it shipments wise)
  • Why RNGesus why have you forsaken me? It feels as though I have a better chance of befriending a wild zebra, teaching it the English language, winning a horse race with said zebra and then going on to form a famous rock band with the zebra playing drums... than finding a scanner in my shipments.
  • Jaqenhgar
    164 posts Member
    Have you considered slaughtering a goat? As a offering...
  • Jaqenhgar wrote: »
    Have you considered slaughtering a goat? As a offering...
    Hmm.. RNGesus wants the blood of a goat? I'll get right on that, after I come back from church this Sunday. Praise be RNGesus, let all bask in his glory.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Maybe the real Jesus has something to do with it.
  • DJJ wrote: »
    Maybe the real Jesus has something to do with it.
    Who?
  • Is it the Nubian 6 or 7? I need a 7 for QGJ.
  • Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    Is it the Nubian 6 or 7? I need a 7 for QGJ.
    I've... Actually seen the 6. Those are worthless and easily farmed. I need the 7, I think everyone does lol. I just maxed out qui gon, he's awesome.
  • I've seen one in shipments every day. No crystals though, woe is me.
  • I have a lot of crystals saved up too. I didn't need droid callers and that was what I was seeing for the past couple of weeks all the time. Now it's something that I need and I haven't seen one.

• papnwors
    749 posts Member
    I somehow think if you can afford them they won't come, as soon as you drop below 1000 crystals they probably will.
    I have not seen a single one yet and threw some money at refreshes since the price drop.
  • Jaydela2370
    122 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got two from the shipments.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    There's one in my shipments now that expires in 30 mins. Not even sure if I want it. Wonder why there's this randomness issue at all. Be nice if it was on a rotation, instead of a fully random drop.

Are you checking at the 4 natural refreshes each day?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • There's one in my shipments now that expires in 30 mins. Not even sure if I want it. Wonder why there's this randomness issue at all. Be nice if it was on a rotation, instead of a fully random drop.

Are you checking at the 4 natural refreshes each day?
    Yes.. Refreshing once a day aswell. Lord RNGesus wants me to walk a harder path it seems. :disappointed:
  • xMORIDINx
    177 posts Member
    RNGesus doesn't put more Scanners in front of you than you can handle. Are you sure you can handle one? That could be the issue.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    I refresh to 900s and got 3 yesterday and 1 today. They want u to spam the refresh button
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    RNGesus doesn't put more Scanners in front of you than you can handle. Are you sure you can handle one? That could be the issue.

This made me Lmfao
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    ?
    713HnVNFeFL._SL1500_.jpg

Save water, drink champagne!
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    I didn't see any all week and one finally showed up when I dipped down to 1500 crystals lol
  • Akiraine
    256 posts Member
    great day today!!

3 scanners in shipments (2 from natural)
    and 1 full scanner from raid yesterday

and vader shards in shard shop yipeeeeee
  • ogFail
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I sacrificed 2 virgins, 3 goats, a homeless guy and my pet goldfish to RNGesus....still no raid gear in shipments yet...this is the third piece they've rotated into shipments and I've yet to get a single one to show up...woe is me
  • ogFail wrote: »
    I sacrificed 2 virgins, 3 goats, a homeless guy and my pet goldfish to RNGesus....still no raid gear in shipments yet...this is the third piece they've rotated into shipments and I've yet to get a single one to show up...woe is me
    RNGesus has wanted you to walk a tougher path my friend. Praise be to his name, and he will bless you with raid gear!

I HAVE RETURNED MY FRIENDS. After not getting a scanner from another refresh, I got mad, and refreshed twice, and there I saw it. Sitting there right in my shipments, I couldn't believe it! A Nubian 7 scanner, I purchased immediately. Praise be to RNGesus, my Royal guard can now be leveled up to gear 10, and he will now be a Royal God. :)
  • ogFail
    76 posts Member
    ogFail wrote: »
    RNGesus has wanted you to walk a tougher path my friend. Praise be to his name, and he will bless you with raid gear!

I HAVE RETURNED MY FRIENDS. After not getting a scanner from another refresh, I got mad, and refreshed twice, and there I saw it. Sitting there right in my shipments, I couldn't believe it! A Nubian 7 scanner, I purchased immediately. Praise be to RNGesus, my Royal guard can now be leveled up to gear 10, and he will now be a Royal God. :)

Congrats brother...RNGesus has rewarded you for ur loyalty and blessed upon thee thy sacred scanner. Thou shalt cherish thy scanner and not take it for granted, or else thou shalt feel the wrath of the great and almighty RNGesus!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Congrats! Haha, waiting is TOUGH!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Since BL hasn't done it yet, I give you slightly cropped RNGesus
    1467407060057_edit_1467416502817.jpg
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    He is making a gesture that the mods may not agree with lol.