New Empire characters

The Emporer
(Obtained via event)

Basic:Force lightning: deal special damage to target enemy with a 35 percent chance to stun for 1 turn, if the target isn't stunned inflict speed down for 2 turns

Special:Imperial resources:all allies gain offense up for 2 turns. Empire characters gain speed up for 2 turns and sith gain critical chance up for 2 turns

Special:saber rush:deal special damage to target enemy. If it is a killing blow, give all allies potency up for 3 turns

Leader:Emporer's guidance: Empire allies gain 30 percent potency and they gain speed up for 2 turns when they apply a debuff

Unique:Unlimited Power: when Palpatine reaches 25 percent health, all cool downs reset and he regains any buffs he had earlier in the battle

Scout trooper

(Available via galactic war)

Basic:Scout's aim:deal physical damage to target enemy with a 25 percent chance to gain stealth for 2 turns. This attack deals double damage to ewoks and rebels

Special:Pulse cannon blast:Deal physical damage to target enemy and deal 10 percent more damage the longer it is not used. This attack cannot be countered.

Unique:Scout training:Scout trooper deals 30 percent more damage and gains critical chance up when he goes into stealth

Unique:Electrobinoculars:at the start of each turn, scout has a 30 percent chance to inflict evasion down on each enemy. This cannot be resisted.
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Just as a note, both of these exist as bots currently and in the past such characters (B2, Spy) retained the same animations and similar moves.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Just as a note, both of these exist as bots currently and in the past such characters (B2, Spy) retained the same animations and similar moves.

Yeah, I was just trying to make them a little more interesting
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    some abilities looks to overpowered against current characters abilities.
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »

Which ones?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Oh wow, I would LOVE that scout trooper for my dream stealth gimmick team... Nute lead, Leia, teebo, scout trooper, and a severely underpowered old ben (leveled just far enough to max out "strike me down").

So long, and thanks for all the buffs!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Both seem quite powerful. Emperor you could switch all instances of "all allies" to "Empire allies" to make it less powerful. Empire characters are really weak, so this would pull them through.

Downside is then Emperor isn't useful in meta teams.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Striker wrote: »

Which ones?
    May be not so as i said, but any existing character had no yet so much positive variables on skills (if\if). For example - scoundrels - all skills has poor damage and speed, but also has not much synergy or positive effects on attack.