Daka Replacement

I need daka replaced asap shes dying in 2 hits in arena & is practical useless against higher ranked players, Need a shipment replacement they dont have to be healers either just someone who will synergize well with

7* Sid
6* Lumi (almost 7)
5* Fives
4* Kylo (working to 5* currently)

Replies

• Phasma seems like a good option for that team.
  • Phasma seems like a good option for that team.

I agree but im currently stuck trying to max lumi so I was kinda hoping there was a good replacement in the arena shipments for now

• HK47 is probably the second best player available in the Arena shipments
  • BrodieWan wrote: »
    HK47 is probably the second best player available in the Arena shipments

Think so ? Hows his health ?

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Daka is hands down a game changer imo.
    Any team I atk w/ daka in it forces me to INSTANTLY ignore strategy and focus daka down otherwise she can potentially continue to revive everyone you kill.
    She may not be the most durable toon/healer BUT she has her unique benefits.
    1) she can revive toons
    2) she can revive herself
    3) she has a great stun

No toon is perfect but she has decent durability once lvl'd up, gear'd up, star'd up
  • AbysmalDarkside
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Abyss wrote: »
    Daka is hands down a game changer imo.
    Any team I atk w/ daka in it forces me to INSTANTLY ignore strategy and focus daka down otherwise she can potentially continue to revive everyone you kill.
    She may not be the most durable toon/healer BUT she has her unique benefits.
    1) she can revive toons
    2) she can revive herself
    3) she has a great stun

No toon is perfect but she has decent durability once lvl'd up, gear'd up, star'd up

When attacking she dies in 2 hits literally, & imo shes better on defense because for me she doesnt revive anything but when I face her she revives everyone the only thing thats useful is her stun & even then shes so slow I might not get to even utilize her stun to begin with & her healing isnt large enough either

• Erm lol whoever is killing Daka in two hits will two hit most other characters as a maxed out Daka is fairly tanky.
  • Erm lol whoever is killing Daka in two hits will two hit most other characters as a maxed out Daka is fairly tanky.

Is a maxed out Daka tanky ? I dont want to 7 star her get there & she dies in 2 hits still. just like her health rises with stars so does the enemies damage I feel like it'll weigh itself out
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Daka is awsome going up to almost 14k health at 70
  • Tak wrote: »

It was never her health that was the problem though its her defense she cant absorb any hits she gets leveled on regular attacks, & destroyed by specials

• And Daka is pretty fast, use her to stun the other teams tank or canon
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Tak wrote: »

It was never her health that was the problem though its her defense she cant absorb any hits she gets leveled on regular attacks, & destroyed by specials

I find the stun and possible double stun far outweighs low defense on her part. Nothing more clutch than getting a double stun off on 2 healers or tie pilot and leia etc and it happens a lot

Not to mention revives, heals etc
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Not only does her health increase at 70. Her armor does also. Her health now isn't that bad. It's her armor. Look at her stats
  • What *lvl is your daka? I have her at 5* almost 6 and she does ok at keeping me in top 5
  • My daka is 5* and despite what people say above her revive doesnt work atleast imo it works maybe 5% of the time, very very rare she revives anyone once in a blue moon for me. She stuns but I also dont get double stuns often
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    My daka is 5* and despite what people say above her revive doesnt work atleast imo it works maybe 5% of the time, very very rare she revives anyone once in a blue moon for me. She stuns but I also dont get double stuns often

Her passive revive doesn't go off too often but I think it fits with the numbers in the ability. I've seen her selfrevive a couple times and I've also had her revive 3 toons at once with her heal. Daka is all about the luck factor which makes her balanced and really fun imo. Her stun has allowed me to snipe teams much better than mine. I have her at 6* but I may not be taking her to seven. Even if one day I remove her from my main team I doubt I'll regret getting her. She's my favorite toon in the game due to her unpredictability.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Old Daka is a solid character. That being said she severely handicaps an arena squad. Not sure about lower ranks but higher ranks healers are all but phased out these days. Damage is king and losing a squad member early like Daka chances are you're in a world of hurt. There are toons that can 1 shot Daka. Food for thought with Boba as lead and Poogle buff even a hybrid attacker like Luminara could hit a 10k crit on Daka. Thats no joke. FOTP even more than that.

Unlock Daka get her in epic tier use her for darkside missions. Use your tokens to farm high return characters. Gensonian Soldier, IG88, Poe, Luke, Poogle etc etc. That's money in my humble opinion.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Old Daka is a solid character. That being said she severely handicaps an arena squad. Not sure about lower ranks but higher ranks healers are all but phased out these days. Damage is king and losing a squad member early like Daka chances are you're in a world of hurt. There are toons that can 1 shot Daka. Food for thought with Boba as lead and Poogle buff even a hybrid attacker like Luminara could hit a 10k crit on Daka. Thats no joke. FOTP even more than that.

Unlock Daka get her in epic tier use her for darkside missions. Use your tokens to farm high return characters. Gensonian Soldier, IG88, Poe, Luke, Poogle etc etc. That's money in my humble opinion.

Doesnt IG-88 have low health aswell ? & the gensonian soldier is good ? what about luke im torn man whipit help me lmao What do you think of my squad & who should stay & go i need a good pvp

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    WhipiT wrote: »
    There are toons that can 1 shot Daka.

... unless they are stunned. She has a 64% chance to stun at least 1 opponent every attack, and a 16% chance to stun 2 (not counting tenacity effects). And she's pretty fast.
    I have had mixed feelings about her for some time but am now starring her up as part of my stun/counter/assist team experiment. I will say that like others, I dread seeing her when I start a fight. Whether I keep her long term depends on how many stuns she gets in before she dies.
    Daka is unique: there is no replacement for a character that has a reliable stun and can also heal and revive.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I feel like I'm the only one on the forums that isn't afraid of Daka. I leave her for 2nd or 3rd and I've never been hindered too much by her presence.
  • WhipiT wrote: »

The thing about daka is that she has the ability to turn an impossible fight into a victory. Eg. I was just in a battle where my half health daka and lumi beat a full health Sid dooku and daka. Why? Her one heal revived my Sid and dooku.

I agree that if she dies early it's probably game over. but she is in my team cos she can turn fights like no other char.

Besides at 7* she has enough health.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    There are toons that can 1 shot Daka.

... unless they are stunned. She has a 64% chance to stun at least 1 opponent every attack, and a 16% chance to stun 2 (not counting tenacity effects). And she's pretty fast.
    I have had mixed feelings about her for some time but am now starring her up as part of my stun/counter/assist team experiment. I will say that like others, I dread seeing her when I start a fight. Whether I keep her long term depends on how many stuns she gets in before she dies.
    Daka is unique: there is no replacement for a character that has a reliable stun and can also heal and revive.

Isn't it 45% chance to stun a primary target? I don't think it's 64%
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

A lot of toons can get wrecked as easily as her. Although she has a heal I don't even consider her a healer. Her armor is about to be buffed also. Right now though her armor is terrible and t
    Vomiting wrote: »

The thing about daka is that she has the ability to turn an impossible fight into a victory. Eg. I was just in a battle where my half health daka and lumi beat a full health Sid dooku and daka. Why? Her one heal revived my Sid and dooku.

I agree that if she dies early it's probably game over. but she is in my team cos she can turn fights like no other char.

Besides at 7* she has enough health.

I agree. She should be called Lady Luck instead.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    xJazzx wrote: »

Isn't it 45% chance to stun a primary target? I don't think it's 64%

You're right, it is 45% and 40%, which means 67% chance at least one enemy is stunned, and 18% chance two are stunned. (33% chance none are stunned.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.