Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• GW is now a complete joke. I get to node 6 and have to use my top team to carry on. Before I was getting to nodes 9 and then I would have to use my top team. From node 6-12 it is ridiculous, if I get to node 12 the power rating for a team is always above 50,000 with each toon at 10,000+, I recently had a royal guard at over 11,500. What gear level is it on? I have mine on gear X, almost maxed mods and 7 stars and can only get a miserable 9,500.
    I now never complete a GW and cant remember when I last completed one because it was that long ago.

The developers need to look at this now and some rebalancing needs to be done. This is beginning to put me off the game. It is meant to be a challenge not an impossibility.
  • Another day not even getting past node 10...

I'm seriously getting sick of the **** with gw.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • I have no problems with mine since the release of EP. My rebels are covered by 6 supply squads on the last node, so the GW got somehow almost easy. Before EP I was completing GW, but with more effort. The tip is: have 3 strong squads and a lot of supply squads, use your supply squads since node 6. Raid Han is usually good against enemies without baze, shore... And other tip is to manage your squad by your enemies squad. If you are stuck try to retreat and change the strategy. Hope I've somehow helped! ;)
  • Does anyone else find it comical that this thread was started in July and is up to 198 pages? Make sure you complain in here. It's clearly working. =)
  • It would be really nice if they would fix GW. So much wasted time, so much annoyance, for so little reward.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Does anyone else find it comical that this thread was started in July and is up to 198 pages? Make sure you complain in here. It's clearly working. =)

Absolutely :smile:

EDIT: you can use this thread to count how many players have forum account :smile:
  • pargame wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it comical that this thread was started in July and is up to 198 pages? Make sure you complain in here. It's clearly working. =)

Absolutely :smile:

EDIT: you can use this thread to count how many players have forum account :smile:

Lol man why would you do that? Kill some time? lol!
  • After losing yet again on node12, may I just say to every developer involved with Galactic War and to the manager(s) at EA and CG that keep it in place unchanged and unimproved despite nearly 200 pages of complaints over a six month period, from the bottom of my heart please go F yourselves.
  • Kyleslater
    438 posts Member
    edited December 2016

If you make a new thread on this it gets merged here and lost anyways so it's pointless either way. I suspect it's easy for those that have zeta abilities but for some of us that are not there yet it's been way too many days without success. I may have got the wrong toons to top spot though... Two tanks, support, dps and a healer that claims to be dps. So I have one real dps in my top 5 and two tanks....

Btw stuck on node 8 today... Not that anyone high up gives a rat about it.

Edit: note to devs. **** your ********** ideas of ***** well balanced ****. Sort this **** out.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This is a rant post. I faced a GW team in node 12 consisting of Kenobi lead, B2, Fives, Ayla, and a Zeta'd Barriss. It took me THREE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!! and over 20 different 7* Gear X/XI toons to beat this team. Kenobi took like 10 turns for every 1 my characters took, he stayed debuffed for literally 1 turn before giving everyone foresight, and would heal for around 10,000 health anytime he was critically hit. Never have I ever hated this game, or swore so much.

I identify 100% with this right now

hate.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I'm more impressed you have 20 7* toons.

Sorry to hear you wasted 3 hours for 400 GW and a random shard.
  • I would have given up as soon as i saw that monster of a team
  • I'm more impressed you have 20 7* toons.

Sorry to hear you wasted 3 hours for 400 GW and a random shard.

Having a bunch of 7* toons isn't that impressive. I have I think 47 at 7* and I don't pay for the game at all.
  • barriss the arena goddess
  • This is why you TM bank Palpatine, and Zeta Vader. Not that I have Vader Zeta'd. But I do TM bank palps!
  • Hate will lead you to the dark side ! Be aware Padawan !
  • Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I would have given up as soon as i saw that monster of a team
    Yep...hahaha....there are some days that I am happy to finish the 11th node and call it a day.
  • Node 12 today: Zeta QGJ Jedi team, all gear 11, max everything. I have 3 or 4 good squads, but only a few gear X. Was able to kill 1.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    This is why you TM bank Palpatine

This.
    And Snowtrooper helps tremendously with TM gain.
    Empire makes GW an easy cruise
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    This is a rant post. I faced a GW team in node 12 consisting of Kenobi lead, B2, Fives, Ayla, and a Zeta'd Barriss. It took me THREE STRAIGHT HOURS!!!! and over 20 different 7* Gear X/XI toons to beat this team. Kenobi took like 10 turns for every 1 my characters took, he stayed debuffed for literally 1 turn before giving everyone foresight, and would heal for around 10,000 health anytime he was critically hit. Never have I ever hated this game, or swore so much.

I identify 100% with this right now

hate.gif

Yeah, I faced this team today.

My three rank 1 Arena worthy teams (fully geared and maxed Wiggs with 7 star maxed ST and SF, Empire maxed Boba/Vader/Palp/TFP/B2 and maxed Droids) couldn't barely even take down 1 character, and three together couldn't beat it. Even tried different combos over and over, threw Chaze in with Wiggs etc (prob worked best), but still no luck - maybe only getting their team just below protection and that's about it.

This team is way OP, by far the strongest combo I have seen. Makes Wiggs look pathetic.

Maybe a 7 star maxed Chaze, Cassian and Jynn team with 7 star Kenobi(?) thrown in might match it, but how many people have/will have that?

If you face it in Arena or GW you will understand, it's a thing of terrible beauty.

In the end I simply gave up.... first time I haven't finished GW in months.
  • Same again today - rebels on node 9 wiped most of my teams out. Rebels on node 10 finished them in two turns.
  • Isn't this a contradiction to your name?
  • Nack_Alfaghn
    593 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating a galactic war is approximately 3,720 to 1.
  • @nevertellmetheodds it's working as intended remember?
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • If you can clear GW everyday 13 levels below the cap, what is there to actually work towards? What would be the benefit of having a max level, deep roster as opposed to an under leveled not so deep roster?

Until they make another tier of GW, I think this is working as intended.
  • It's frustrating to not finish GW, but it can be seen as an help to improve your roster and force you to gear up your toons. It is also a good test for the arena.
  • Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I would have given up as soon as i saw that monster of a team

I thought Kenobi would be annoying, but I still had my entire roster, so I felt pretty confident. Went through 2 teams before I realized Barriss was the problem.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Dealt with a fully geared and modded team with Baze this morning. Wasted about an hour on that single node. It frustrated me to the point where I contemplated deleting the game. If I can't throw 3 7* teams at one team and beat them then the power creep is a huge problem and the game is on the wrong path.
  • Freaking why why why is kenobi all of a sudden the most powerful jedi ever to live? This is madness! It like saying all of a sudden mob enforcer is the greatest bounty hunter to have ever lived. Or Brittney Spears is more talented composer than Mozart. Or Al gore invented the internet in one weekend with a set of tweezers and used guaze. Madness!

Kenobi was weak, brillant leader, but weak in force abilities and weak in the physical application of them.

This what happens when all yall whine and complain about wanting something again and again and again...now you got it and i hope you choke on it.