Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• In before the EA cheerleaders drop in to tell us it's WAI and we don't know what we're doing
  • The last 2-3 nodes on the galactic war are not fair. You guys are turning your loyal players against you. I honestly cannot comprehend why you guys don't listen to the feedback from your players who love your game. I cannot express how totally aggravating and infuriating it is to try to fight these teams and loose my entire roster. We are giving you guys this feedback because we love this game and we don't want it to tank. Please look at the feedback that the overwhelming majority of your players are saying. Countless people are leaving the game because of your updates. Please make the game actually fun again? Because honestly, games were meant for people to have fun.
  • As long as people keep buying crystal vaults out of frustration nothing will get fixed.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    149 wins on GW, now I am stuck. Node 12 gets me everyday.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    I just want win 150 and then I don't care!
  • JimP
    3 posts Member
    I think GW is reasonable for what it is supposed to be- a hard war of attrition. What makes totally no sense is the fact that you need to complete 150 of them to earn an achievement award. 150 might be reasonable if it was easy... maybe. 150 full wins for what it is supposed to be (hard, long, and you only win sometimes) makes no sense. Drop the win threshold to align with its difficulty.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    JimP wrote: »
    I think GW is reasonable for what it is supposed to be- a hard war of attrition. What makes totally no sense is the fact that you need to complete 150 of them to earn an achievement award. 150 might be reasonable if it was easy... maybe. 150 full wins for what it is supposed to be (hard, long, and you only win sometimes) makes no sense. Drop the win threshold to align with its difficulty.

Those achievements never made sense, I mean who is even close to 2500 arena wins?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    JimP wrote: »

Those achievements never made sense, I mean who is even close to 2500 arena wins?

I got 670, maybe 2 years from now for 2500
  • Seriously EA. F&$@ing fix this ****
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Haven't won a GW campaign in over two weeks...hmmm guess I'm not alone here.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Haven't won a GW campaign in over two weeks...hmmm guess I'm not alone here.

Yup you're in the vocal minority!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Angry_Mob wrote: »
    In before the EA cheerleaders drop in to tell us it's WAI and we don't know what we're doing

+1

• Red4tanker
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The thing is GW was hard for me before the changes. The 12th battle today arena power was 40855 ( fully mod 3 GL XI 2 GL X). My best arena team is 35278. But by the time I get to the 12 battle they have to protection left and the rest of my teams never get a turn.

I don't want it to be easy, and I defiantly don't want it to be impossible For me (I get it that the guy with a team over 40000 dosnt have an issue)

• ofc 2 week cant end this f..GW
  • I'm Level 61 and I got a Lvl 75 imperial team in node 11... Really? 14 Level above?!?!
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Another failed attempt. Anakin and They make up 60% of my A team. By such a margin did Anakin outgear and out-mod my team that with his push thing he one-shotted my Daka, QGJ and Leia, who were all full health. That's 60% of my A team gone in one action from an enemy character. One-shotting someone I can understand, but three toons? Doesn't that highlight how overpowered the enemy squad was compared with mine, and serve as evidence that the algorithm used to match opponents is hugely unfair?
  • EA should get a price for the worst company
  • I've not attempted GW in a few days. I was consistently beating it beforehand but the experience was horribly frustrating. I don't touch GW anymore now (not even if Vader shards appear in the shard shop), I don't care for clearing the achievement (which I'm six campaigns from getting) and I've also been staying away from arena. If it's frustrating, it's not worth my time.

I've lost interest in this game.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Naugrin wrote: »
    I did gw x 3 last night. The 2nd and 3rd time I took this team through the whole thing.

Screenshot_2016-07-06-02-06-03.png

Nobody gets it, but this is the kind of team that's designed to beat GW. You need at least two reliable group healers to do it. Too often, I think people expect to go all the way with their arena teams and then come on here and complain when they can't beat it. It's hard and it takes way, wayyyyyy too long but it's not unbeatable.
  • ****!!! node 6!!! with mods obv, geeez

[img][/img]Screenshot_2016-07-26-08-32-28_zpsw2j9wuq5.png
  • carrrr99 wrote: »
    ****!!! node 6!!! with mods obv, geeez

[img][/img]Screenshot_2016-07-26-08-32-28_zpsw2j9wuq5.png

That's just wrong.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • I used to be a fan of GW, even after they made it challenging. But I don't play meta. I run a Nightsister Team and sit around 50-120 in arena position. I have not completed a single GW since they launched mods.My battles become impossible, yes I said impossible, usually anywhere between the 10th and 12th node. One node will run through my entire roster (I have 22 7* characters and 19 lvl 80 characters.) That is not fun. And since I can't beat GW, I am limited on my credit income, which only hurts my ability to mod up my entire roster just so I can beat GW, or even the mod challenges. That is not fun, that is ****.

My NS team has just below 40k arena power. Is that why I'm getting screwed?
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    What part of higher rewards/decreasing time taken did EA interpret as 'Make it more difficult'?

Two failed attempts at tweaking it imo
  • Caeus_Gymkata
    66 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    40 minutes on node 6 today.

Lumi(L) - Fives - RG - Rey - GS

It took me at least 25 different comps to get one where I didn't lose a squad member, because you never know what the fail lottery will give you on nodes 9-12.

I found myself snapping at my wife and kids afterwards.

Galactic War is toxic.
  • xdecide
    114 posts Member
    Cant beat the last node, imposible.
    maxed out Characters/max Gear/Max omega.

Im level 78, No omegas, **** mods.

Good luck EA you tards wont see a penny from me ever again
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Toxic is right. I can't even fathom the F2P guys who don't have deep rosters to throw at these guys like the P2W crowd does. I get frustrated and I've got close to 30 80s and another dozen or so in the 70s and I still spend an hour or longer each day.

It is what it is though. No plans to change and yadda yadda yadda.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0znNiN0lYAQ
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Caeus_Gymkata
    66 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The only way to win as a semi F2P (I spent maybe $100 in 8 months) is to hit Node 11 with all major squads completely intact. For me that means my arena team (JKA-STH-Phasma-Rey-QGJ), my old Jedi GW team (Lumi-Ashoka-IGD-Mace-Barriss), and my control team (Old Ben-Vader-Daka-Fives-RG) need to be ready with some protection, turn meter, and abilities off cooldown to face the mega awful teams in those nodes.
  • t44tq
    1 posts Member
    I haven't been able to advance past node 6 in GW ever since the update. I always run into a maxed, 7 star, level 80 team with maxed mods. They one shot two of my level 80, 7 star guys and then it's all downhill after that.

This is so uneven, considering I have only 3 level 80s and 5 guys that are 7 star. I can forget about seeing the last two nodes, because if the node 6 team doesn't wipe me out completely, I run into another maxed level 80 team by node 10. This time, they have level X gear as well.
  • Nguerra
    40 posts Member
    Cant understand all this Gw problem at all. I've been playing for 4 months now and i always finish gw from day one. Sometimes i get a hard team on 11 or 12th node and
    i just use my 2nd or 3rd team to deal with it. Either im doing someting really right or i just dont know.
    I've a mere dolphin, didnt spent more than 75-100 euros, and mainly to buy refreshes, i've always been dedicated to the game and that must be it.
    I rank top 50-20 in the arena, sometimes top 10, Just dont get the problem at all.

Im lvl 80, and only been playing for a bit less than 4 months, if you dont play every day and expect to get the gw done, please do us all a favor and don't complain.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I get that this is supposed to be hard and i like that. However there is a difference between Hard an Not a chance of winning.
    Yes GW will be easy for some because their toons are all modded up and geared up, starred up and leveled up. BUT more than half of the people playing this game are FTP but spend some money here and there. (me for example)

The only issue i have is GW (for me) is too difficult. I have roughly 20 players that are 7*, 15 of them are Lvl 80. I can't beat galactic war because once those toons are defeated, my other toons don't stand a chance. They don't stand a chance because they are 5* and lower and not leveled up anywhere close to 80. Which means the difficulty should be that it should only take my first 20 toons to defeat GW.

The other option is keep it this difficult but have the last node easy enough where if ALL my good toons are defeated, then my weak, helpless toons can stand a chance.
    This is my opinion. If all toons are needed to win then they need to all be considered when difficulty is put into play.