Heroes/Goats - Who is the HERO of your team, who is your Goat?

It's not always quantifiable, but over time, you learn to love a character and loathe another.

Right now, here is my hero and my goat:

;) Hero - Aayla Secura. Got her in a chromium pack at 3*, and she is awesome. Great hitting, procs a crit frequently with 100% stun on crit hit, has self-healing with special strike, and a good counter attack chance.
Big hits, crits, stuns, self-healing, good HP, counter-attacks. What's not to like?
She is frequently the last toon standing in my squad. Great survivability. Whenever I need her to come through with a big hit, or dodge or resist, she seems to do it.
Problem is she's not farmable, and only way to get more shards and level her at this point is to keep opening chromium packs. I hope that changes down the line and she is farmable. Great toon though.

>:) Goat - Cad Bane. He's 4*, fully leveled and geared. But he just always seems to not come through when I need him to. Looks good on paper, but just fumbles on the 1-yard line all the time. This might change if I level him up some, but from others' descriptions, that doesn't seem likely.

So, I'm curious to know: who are the Heroes and Goats on your squads? Will we find some common threads? It's share time....

Replies

• Oh yeah, I forgot. Aayla, with her regular attack, can call on an assist. So, she's go that going for her too.
  • I'd say for me the hero is IG-88. Damage for daaaaaaaaayyyyys. He's way better than I thought he would be originally.

Goat's gotta be Finn/Kylo Ren. I was expecting a lot more out of them when the new characters came out. Their abilities sounded great on paper. In actual use, though, not so hot.
  • Jean
    20 posts Member
    my hero is definitely Darth Maul.. got him from a random pull when i just had enough crystals... great attacker and try to set him up to wipe everyone on the screen in 1 turn with his attack reset.. so nice to have him, plus 2x damage vs jedi? yes please!
  • Hero-Ima-GunDi he pulls through for me every single time!! Counters almost every single time for me including other Jedi that's I have with me!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I'd say for me the hero is IG-88. Damage for daaaaaaaaayyyyys. He's way better than I thought he would be originally.

Goat's gotta be Finn/Kylo Ren. I was expecting a lot more out of them when the new characters came out. Their abilities sounded great on paper. In actual use, though, not so hot.

I use Kylo Ren and was starting to get frustrated with him. I just 7* him today and he actually outshines Sid.
  • Jean wrote: »
    my hero is definitely Darth Maul.. got him from a random pull when i just had enough crystals... great attacker and try to set him up to wipe everyone on the screen in 1 turn with his attack reset.. so nice to have him, plus 2x damage vs jedi? yes please!

The feedback on him is that his HP isn't so great. That been a problem?
  • TheRoger wrote: »
    Hero-Ima-GunDi he pulls through for me every single time!! Counters almost every single time for me including other Jedi that's I have with me!

I expect you have him as your leader. He's a favorite of a lot of people. Seems to mow me down whenever I go against him. Farmable too.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Hero - kylo for sure
    Goat - sadly almost any healer

(I assumed we were talking arena)

If not........
    Hero - Kylo for sure
    Goat - any tanks
  • Hero dooku, my goat vader
  • Kylo Ren - both hero and goat?

Interesting.
  • Hero - Leia
    Goat - Lando
    On offense Lando is magnificent, on defense i expect not so much. He relies on Leias crit buff, but Leia AI stealths 1st turn right before Lando AOE's. Fail
  • I'd have to say maybe Luke or Daka is my best char. I have 5* daka and I haven't been playing that long and my Luke hits hard as well so I don't know.

I'd say JC is probably my goat. He's good cause he has highest gear right now but will probably get replaced by poggle in the future.
  • GOAT = Greatest Of All Time? :smiley:

Hero - none
    Goat - Talia
  • GOAT = Greatest Of All Time? :smiley:

Hero - none
    Goat - Talia
    Thought that too
    But that doesnt seem to match with what people are saying :/
  • Goat, like a billy goat. Goat = loser.