Has anyone done a turn-meter max team?

I'm still not sure how it would all shake down but I'm thinking there could be some serious synergy.
- ST Han: Draw Fire taunts and awards TM when Han is damaged
- Talia: Water of Life heals team and recovers % TM for each member simultaneously
- Clone Seargent: Suppressive Fire attacks all enemies and grants TM to allies (I haven't unlocked it yet tho)...

Who else could be on this squad? I'm envisioning a team that just keeps going and going!!

Replies

• Actually not sure about Clone Seargent.... I've levelled his Suppressive Fire to level ; and next level is plus damage nothing about TM. Who am I thinking of?? Storm trooper??
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Clone sarrgent remove turno meter from enemies, which has the same effect. You could add phasma as well. Droids have turn meter on crits with HK47 leadership. You would need someone to kill people, though. None of those are dsmage dealers
  • Tarkin has a turn meter reduce with his AoE but its only 30% from memory
  • I have an offensive and defensive setup that works great but is based on +tm for me and -tm for enemy:

O - phasma, poe, foo, fotp, and rey.
    D - phasma, poe, st han, fotp, rey.

Sometimes obi-wan goes in as leader.
    --Nud Stark--
  • I run HK lead with his current 20% (goes to 30) crit chance and 30% turn meter gain with 86 (very high crit chance with bonuses), 88 (also high crit chance), Genosian soldier who has his own 30% turn meter gain on crit along with adding crit chance to my last member Poggle, who gets a chance at turn meter gain with his buff which gives a speed boost to droids. Geno and 86 both call assists which give chances for crits and more turn meter gains if they call a droid. HK and 88 both have aoes that can give multiple crits allowing them to sometimes go twice in a row. The damage is crazy.

I am working on farming up Poe to stick in for defense. Sub him in for his 2 turn taunt with turn meter reduction and chance to expose and he will keep ya busy for a bit while the droids go to work.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • I think the 3 ewoks together get crazy turnmeter advantage, but I might be wrong