SWGoHCantina Guides

SWGoHCantina.com has quite a few guides for your enjoyment. They are not one off posts of information as a snapshot in time, but rather frequently updated articles that adapt as the game undergoes updates. Feel free to read them at http://www.swgohcantina.com/category/swgoh/
SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.

Replies

• Kylven wrote: »
    SWGoHCantina.com has quite a few guides for your enjoyment. They are not one off posts of information as a snapshot in time, but rather frequently updated articles that adapt as the game undergoes updates. Feel free to read them at http://www.swgohcantina.com/category/swgoh/

I agree, excellent resource, thanks @Kylven for all the work you put into the site. I really like your synergy tool and the stats DB.

Keep up the good work. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Thanks. Looking forward to confirming the 70s stats and removing the post 70 gear attributes after the patch goes live. It's really difficult to not spend these stockpiles of resources lol. Glad you enjoy the site.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • You guys should take a look at swgohdb.com and consider adapting some of what they've done. I like your site and I still visit it time to time but as far as being a resource for data goes, a full breakdown of a character's stats/skills ranging all levels and all skill levels is really useful info.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Naecabon wrote: »
    You guys should take a look at swgohdb.com and consider adapting some of what they've done. I like your site and I still visit it time to time but as far as being a resource for data goes, a full breakdown of a character's stats/skills ranging all levels and all skill levels is really useful info.

Who owns this site? How did they obtain the damage multipliers for the basic attack abilities? I've always assumed that a modifier existed because heroes like Chewie have really high physical damage stats but low overall basic damage output compared to glass cannons so I knew there must be a number hidden there somewhere. I'm just curious as to how they got it.
    Post edited by oTradeMark on
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Naecabon wrote: »
    You guys should take a look at swgohdb.com and consider adapting some of what they've done. I like your site and I still visit it time to time but as far as being a resource for data goes, a full breakdown of a character's stats/skills ranging all levels and all skill levels is really useful info.

They are doing some good work over there too, but I think they have something wrong with their calculations on how the primary stats influence the others. We have all the ability level breakdowns listed as well, but not the modifiers. Instead of just reposting the same thing, we'll end up doing something that makes it a little easier to compare ability damage vs other heroes.
  • Is this website safe? I've run it through several website advisors and some have given it a poor rating.