Guild/Raid advice

BWSkynobi
334 posts Member
I'm thinking about leaving my current guild.
I'm basically the defacto guild leader as our guild leader and one officer haven't logged in in over a month. We have about 43 members with 36 that are active daily.

We run Tier V raids and I place in the top 5 (or 10 if it finishes before my refresh). We tried a tier 6 raid and it took like a week, which I finished in 3rd place.

So my question is, if I join a guild that does heroic raids and let's say I finish in the bottom 40-50. Are those rewards better than finishing Tier V in the top 5-10?

Replies

• ogFail
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes u will get better rewards for finishing in the bottom half of a heroic raid than towards the top in a lower tier.
    I myself am contemplating this as I am in a smaller guild with mostly mid level members. The guild is great but we r only doing tier 3 raids n all the gear I need to progress my arena and raid team comes from tier 5+.
    It's a question of whether you want to progress or stay loyal to ur guild.
  • Absolutely
  • Butt poster
  • Do it...our guild just did first heroic. Guys in the 20s/30s got full gear. I didn't but I got 40 and 20 pieces of salvage.

Clearly way better rewards. That said our guild is full and will likely be picky. You could find a T6 guild on the cusp and give you another week or so to guild your squad. I somehow was hooted from my guild for pushing too much. Found a better guild and it's awesome
  • Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    You should probably make sure you have a Guild to join, before leaving your own ;)
  • Invite some mercs to do phase 1 and 4. 10 to 15 good mercs could get your guild heroic rewards.