Any guessing on the teaser pic from update ?

Prev1
HarmakhisVallis
100 posts Member
edited July 2016
wavbdy4bi4lx.png

So what's this ? Any idea ?
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Flux capacitor
  • xMORIDINx
    177 posts Member
    Six delegate challenges that require specific squad types and when you beat all six it unlocks the door to a further challenge?
  • xMORIDINx
    177 posts Member
    Separate* not delicate **** autocorrect lol
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Looks like a data card to me, but might be unfinished judging by the looks of it. It might need some kind of components to be added and once completed can be used to unlock something exclusive
  • Ship gear?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Its gotta be the access key to the planetary transporter

Beam me up, plz
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • It's for tracking which credit card you haven't used for crystals.
  • You attach it to Captain Phasma and she can call in TIE fighter strikes
  • I think its for events you complete each event 7 times (already had yoda and empire/rebel) so thats why the two parts are completed. then when card is full it unlocks a new character. R2-D2 or emperor. Just a guess though.
    Lost in the 20th century
    Lmao this gave me a good chuckle
  • Darth_Krataa
    201 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    It's probably some kind of checklist for the release/completion of assault events

Haha, good stuff.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm hoping (not really thinking) it's a gear crafting card that let's you use the useless 100 of low lvl gear we all have.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I'm hoping (not really thinking) it's a gear crafting card that let's you use the useless 100 of low lvl gear we all have.

Id take this over ships for now sadly lol
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Looks like a data card to me, but might be unfinished judging by the looks of it. It might need some kind of components to be added and once completed can be used to unlock something exclusive

I think it's r2's data card, or ships, or event tracker like Darth tater said
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Best guess:

It's a door that suggests we will need anti droid heroes for the next raid. Based on how they showed us the Rancor door and the fact that I'm sure they will want heroes like Jawas and Ugnaught to be the next ewoks of the raids.

Just a theory... lol but profits and panicky buying of crystals to max a new meta raid team seems right.
  • Best guess:

It's a door that suggests we will need anti droid heroes for the next raid. Based on how they showed us the Rancor door and the fact that I'm sure they will want heroes like Jawas and Ugnaught to be the next ewoks of the raids.

Just a theory... lol but profits and panicky buying of crystals to max a new meta raid team seems right.

That is more accurate than you realize. A new raid was data mined, it was an aat tank raid(the ones from episode 1)

@Mofojokers1992
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Best guess:

That is more accurate than you realize. A new raid was data mined, it was an aat tank raid(the ones from episode 1)

@Mofojokers1992

Yeah seen that lol all the pieces make sense both from a profit view and from the data mine view.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Best guess:

The object in the picture looks like the back of a data card though, just look at the data card shop in the game for proof of this
  • Is it against ToS to ask where I can find this data mined info? lol
  • What is NOT against ToS... This forum is a joke
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    New chromium data card

Buy 6 chromium mega packs and unlock the jarjar/c3po/ewok baby bundle which costs $200 dollars and gives you a 10% chance to get 2 shards of each, as well as a .05% chance to receive a bottle of "lotion", so you don't feel quite as violated as you usually do
  • Is it against ToS to ask where I can find this data mined info? lol

@Darth_Krataa no it isn't, but I don't have an answer. @Batman44gaming anything?

• I sent him a pm
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    It's for tracking which credit card you haven't used for crystals.

It's funny cause it's true. We're so lame!
  • ogFail
    76 posts Member
    Maybe it's data card for ur ship....each box represents the weapon slots (gear for toons) and the dots above the slots r upgrades to each weapon (stars for toons)...again just a guess but does seem like a possibility
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Best guess:

Would make me happy, just finished 7* Eeth. Now have full 7* anti Droid team.
  • Goldane
    76 posts Member
    It's has all the basic shapes represented...and this is Disney. Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse!!!

We might need to ask Toodles
  • Totally a gear page for a SHIP! Can't wait.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Hmmn there are quite a few answers here that make the most sense and ill throw out my own theory as well.
    Darth Tater seems to almost nailed IMO 7 events that u have to complete to light up each one and when it is fully lit it unlocks a character or something else. It also could be the raid door for a new raid.

If it is a 7 complete events then i am sad cause i am so new i wont be able to do this Card thing. If it isnt then thats cool. Secretly i am hoping its a new game mode of some sort or new type of thing to do maybe ships or maybe something to do with Droids and you have to build a new Droid. I almost hate teaser photos cause all we can do is take a wild guess while the Devs and Pr people get a good chuckle out of our wild imaginings.