Am I the only one enjoying the latest patch?

Great job to the devs on tuning GW. This is a great thing because now we cant auto through the whole thing and thats a good thing IMO. I hate having to auto through everything, it gets boring and repetitive.

If anything needs to be tuned, challenges need a buff. Whats the point of it being called a challenge if it aint even a challenge!

The devs need to seriously stop sucking up to the scr ubs of the community and fix things their own way(just like this GW fix). If the people dont like it they can go play another game

Also stop whining about characters being too op. There will always be that one good toon in the game that no one likes, deal with it. If anything all the toons in the game need to be reworked to match up with the META

I know it will take a lot of work but the majority of us are willing to wait

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Replies

• BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    . If the people dont like it they can go play another game

Why would the devs want this? That's a huge loss of revenue. They should want people to play the game and spend money on it. Frustrating players, especially ones that spend lots of money on the game is not good for business.

• Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No you aren't.

But there are a lot who are not.

There are a ton of considerations to that, including whether you have a high level team and are facing teams much higher than yours.

Remembering that GW is open to players after level 50ish is important for both sides. It's not just high or low level players complaining, and not everyone complaining expects something for nothing, just as those who are okay with the adjustment are not all short-sighted.

The question is really if GW is opened at level 50, shouldn't it be a fair expectation for a player to complete it? If the GW is to be fair across levels for end-game and mid-game players alike, then the difficulty has to scale and we shouldn't see the situations being reported.

It doesn't take more than a cursory review of the recent comments to see that there are issues with it. Level 80 players getting 3* G2 teams while lower levels get fully maxed teams is not fair, and thus should be addressed and fixed.

All those saying "If I can do it..." really need to consider the wide spectrum of players and stop denigrating those who are surprised, angered, or just exasperated by the recent change.

But I may be wrong, maybe stealthy changes to a basic game mode is the right way for this to happen.
  • @BWSkynobi ehh, guess youre right. After all it is EA. Theyre always going to fill the peoples needs and not there own