Favourite person to kill first

Sgt_Strategy
114 posts Member
edited January 2016
Which of these characters do you target first? If ur favourite target isnt on here than dont be a critic ya bloke

Favourite person to kill first 70 votes

Darth Maul
8%
TaniwhaDrakeMerilonpay2winDuckieAtwell 6 votes
First Order Tie Pilot
32%
ccfooAdormeFr1tz_swalkerArillianscootleStirringOwlYuriCrymsonkyngthisgameisdopeDempseyMasterTamiasKitsuAerynCrittikMizoEnklaveSiropo99Mol_ElubaBLuby25GrifterH81Aaddss 23 votes
Leia
8%
TelaanAdamWZoloRunningstriderBlumpKingWillyfettAl_Tiz 6 votes
Luminara/Jedi Consular
12%
BeausteeleDavidOppRainheartstian660PengjewuinRingPabloHungryJeighKaeNeitherLosAngelesDude 9 votes
Sidious
24%
CamalusNatok205stupidfatfoolHamZoloShiroKensanYendorF2P_PiciLianaraArijitRayRevanBarbequeSgt_StrategyRevanche_GilderaeonaxxYukki 17 votes
Dooku
5%
GrueniHHShadow1313KyloBenHD2727 4 votes
Resistance Pilot
1%
Square 1 vote
Ventress
0%
Cad Bane
1%
Idk 1 vote
Phasma
4%
Enterprise4691SupremeLeaderdissolutioN 3 votes

Replies

• Sidious
    Please read the top! Dont be a bloody critic if ur fav isnt on here
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    No Daka or Ewok Elder...
  • First Order Tie Pilot
    It's always gonna be daka or fotp
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Since I run JC and Lumi I first round kill Maul 100% of the time I see him not including when Poe is on their team. Then I die in two rounds if Poe is with him. Otherwise in most cases I target Lumi because of the three headed monster of great damage, good heal and ability block.
  • Luminara/Jedi Consular
    Don't worry about criticism; it will always be around. To be fair; maybe you should expand the poll. It is very limited & only represents a narrow perspective of game play. I rarely encounter any of the characters you've employed here. I encounter Clone Wars Chewbacca; Talia; Old Daka; Boba Fett; and Barriss Offee much more than all the characters in the poll, with the exception of Sidious, Dooku and Jedi Consular. I have a high amount of rare characters & therefore encounter them more often. That's the way the game is set up. If you expand the poll you will probably get more pollsters. -cheers
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    First Order Tie Pilot
    I'd vote for Leia but it's impossible to kill her first because she uses stealth before I can do anything, so I voted for the Tie Pilot, if left unchecked he'll wipe out my entire team on his own.
    I've seen him 1 hit my gear 7 Poe... lol
  • First Order Tie Pilot
    The OP's question totally depends on the lineup you are facing, imho... but for the sake of discussion, killing FOTP first is universal if he's there, I guess. He dies fast anyhow.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Arena or GW?

Arena FOTP, then Leia

GW Dooku
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    First Order Tie Pilot
    scootle wrote: »
    The OP's question totally depends on the lineup you are facing, imho... but for the sake of discussion, killing FOTP first is universal if he's there, I guess. He dies fast anyhow.

I'm guessing you haven't faced a 7* FOTP, that thing has the HP of a tank.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    First Order Tie Pilot
    Lol I love this. With QGJ leader and Luminara healing my 7 star FOTP will likely live and get the heal plus 20% hot over 2 turns. That's cause he's got almost 11k hp. WooT

Please keep targeting him my friends
  • Sidious
    I think maybe it would be better proposed if you had listed only 5 characters to simulate a team, but more often than not I focus down sid before he can get me with his heal block.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Sidious
    First kill Ds then Lumi
    however , can kill Lumi first if my dooku have crit damage and stun
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Sidious
    Mizo wrote: »
    Lol I love this. With QGJ leader and Luminara healing my 7 star FOTP will likely live and get the heal plus 20% hot over 2 turns. That's cause he's got almost 11k hp. WooT

Please keep targeting him my friends

Oh ya I just lost miserably to a team with 2 taunters, lumi, talia and tie pilot, started focusing him down first but lost that battle(guy must have paid for a lot of shards cause he was tough), and everything quickly unraveled from there
  • Leia
    Kill qgj first