Anakins buffs wont stack?

Salgado9
529 posts Member
He hits for avg of about 4k. With offense up hes at 6000 + the 30% from leader abilitt hes as 7800. If his unique triggers he should sit at 13650 dmg. Now if he crits with leader ability he should sit at about 23k... Either I messed up or something but this is the mist dmg he can do as of rn. Without crit dmg up. Which is pretty crazy, I'm wondering if anyone who uses him as hit that hard because, if I did the math right, its technically possible. Unless I'm not understanding the term of 30% more offense and bla bla. Anyone know if they stack, if my maf is wrong? .-.

Replies

• Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I would guess the 30% is added to the base...before bonuses from offense up and crits.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    I would guess the 30% is added to the base...before bonuses from offense up and crits.

When it comes to multiplication it doesnt matter which comes first.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Offense Up buffs are additive, not multiplicative.

His Unique will not stack with Offense Up, but his Leader will be added to either.

So Leader+Offense Up = 80% increase

Current rank of Unique + Leader = 105% increase

But it's never Offense Up + Unique
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

His Unique will not stack with Offense Up, but his Leader will be added to either.

How are they additive? Lol and okay thats what I was asking ._. Sucks then, he could have potentitally done some dummy damage
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »

How are they additive? Lol and okay thats what I was asking ._. Sucks then, he could have potentitally done some dummy damage

Ahh wait I get you now, they all take place at the same time... Mkk!! Thx