Arena Rework

cameronaitken56
108 posts Member
edited July 2016
I've never liked the arena format and I'm sure I'm not alone. The way it's currently designed the rich keep getting richer and it's very difficult to move up to the next tier. My suggestion is simple, make arena a tournament. I've done the math and if it were single elimination, 1 round per day, it would only take 16 days to complete a tournament with a full shard (20,000 players). Obviously there will be quite a few players that will get a first round bye, my suggestion is either randomly select these players or the top finishers from the last tourny. Rewards would be simple. It would be based on which round you made it to and you would collect those rewards every day until the next tourny is completed. With this format it would be much easier to improve in rank meaning players at lower ranks would actually have a chance to improve and get into the top 100 or so.

Replies

• How would that work? There is no live pvp and everybody can beat eachother on offense. After round 1 you'll still end up with 20k player because everybody won.

My advice to climb the arena is keep gearing up your main 5 heroes. And use 50 crystals to do 5 extra fights. You'll end up at the top really fast. Since everyone at the top is already maxed they can't improve anymore (at least if you are level 80)

Start doing heroic raids and get that gear to max 1 squad.