sideous lumi poe fives IG 88

My current team run is Sid poe lumi 88 and fives and I was just wondering what improvements could be made please help

Replies

• Options
    Who else do you have?
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nice team man. Fives is kind of out of place. He's a great character but I feel you really need a high dps to take advantage of Poe's taunt and expose. Poe only really shines by allowing breathing room for high dps an example would be Gensonian Soldier, Luke etc. Just my opinion of course but I think most will tell you two tanks is a bad idea.
  • Options
    WhipiT wrote: »
    Nice team man. Fives is kind of out of place. He's a great character but I feel you really need a high dps to take advantage of Poe's taunt and expose. Poe only really shines by allowing breathing room for high dps an example would be Gensonian Soldier, Luke etc. Just my opinion of course but I think most will tell you two tanks is a bad idea.

I actually have a genoseian soldier and I was actually thinking about thinking of a multi hit/counter team such as dooku 88 phasma genosian and fives what are your thoughts on that
  • Options
    I like your current lineup but agree with whipit. I would replace 5's with your best heavy hitter. Leia, maul, GS and Luke would all be good options.

For your counter/assist team, I personally like phasma, fotp, Ren, Poe and dooku. 5's could also be sub'd in if you preferred.

I'm not sure which toons you actually have or how they're geared or starred, but based on the ones discussed, you may also have the makings of a good turn meter team. Something to the effect of phasma, Poe, FOO (or Han), fotp. For the last slot I like Ren for his FO and counter synergy as well as a heal immunity or dooku because he already has turn meter advantage plus counter attack/assist synergy and a stun. Leia and Sid could also work in the 5th slot as could most dps toons.