{Top 10 Guild} - Heroics - {RotE 49/50}

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
w5Kikh0.jpg

Remnants shall always remain and rise again

We are RotE, a well established and structured Guild that have been completing Heroic raids from early on, a dedicated council with a sister Guild doing Heroics and another doing T6. In June we finished Top 10 on the leaderboard.

For people to enter RotE, our requirements are simple:
- 600 energy
- Experience with Heroics
- An existing account on Line, or be prepared to use/check Line daily for updates, Rancor news and notes.

If you have interest, please send me a Line message with your details to liamthatall

Applicants will be reviewed promptly and efficiently.
{RotE}

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I have a line, and several 7 star, max toons. Can I join? My ally code is 365-685-685.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I have a line, and several 7 star, max toons. Can I join? My ally code is 365-685-685.

Sure @EscapeArtist51 , but you'll have to send me a message first on Line. ID is liamthatall
    {RotE}
  • EleNiggle
    126 posts Member
    Options
    spot left by Eric? lmao why did that guy left he spent so much $$$ on this terrible game and then he just quit after he changed his arena team to lvl1 ugnaught and his name to 'F this game'. :D
  • Martyn
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 17 7* characters... A lot more could be but you know (credit crunch). I'm always top 20 on my shard... If you want my ally code let me know cheers
  • Options
    +1