786 posts Member
    Soooooon.
  • Pls no.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    In 2017! Can't wait!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I honestly wouldn't even be mad if it was next month. As long as we still get a daily omega despite no longer being max level.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    tt1NcJQ.jpg

What were you thinking
    {RotE}
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    tt1NcJQ.jpg

What were you thinking

I dont know why it should be close, have i offended anyone?
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Would stop all the gw complaining. Its win win for cg.
  • Im sick of collecting XP and it not going towards anything.

L90 will be a game changer. Heaps more things to do and achieve.
  • Hope it's soon. I'm bored to tears waiting for it!
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    No Level Çap During The Next Two Month
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Can we just get 82? :open_mouth:
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    If this was a poll I'm betting the majority wouldn't want level 90 so soon, and for good reasons
  • Paxoxo4
    47 posts Member
  • Calm down P2W folk, not everyone has every character in this game maxed out yet. You'll still get to reign supreme on the digital leaderboards; just let some of us F2P peasants catch up to your almightiness just a little bit, and actually level/gear other characters than just our arena teams.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Can we just get 82? :open_mouth:

^ yes
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Heck no not for at least 4 more months give us a new Raid first
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I'd be OK ish with a bump to 82 (new challenges etc) but I dont want to see 90 until Rogue One hits the theaters.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    If this was a poll I'm betting the majority wouldn't want level 90 so soon, and for good reasons

We are not in a democracy are we?

We all know polls (another name for referendum) can have weird outcomes...

I feel like im up for the next step (or else will get bored very soon), so i have good reasons to submit the idea.

So no need to dismiss the idea because u dont like it.

In the end dev will do what they wanna do. I just bring to their attention the fact lvl 80 is getting old for some of us!

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Would stop all the gw complaining. Its win win for cg.

Believe me complaining s never end
  • Gear is the new leveling. They would also have to create a lot of events for lv 75 and up to offset the credit leveling crunch. I don't think it will be until at least end of the year.
  • Austiin
    15 posts Member
    Please no
  • Can't afford to level up anyone to 80 let alone 90
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    A few weeks ago I would have been strongly opposed to the idea of a level cap increase. Now, I wouldn't necessarily mind if if we were given adequate warning. A few weeks would be nice. I'm no ultra whale. I don't have a lot of toons at level 80. I'm not bored. I would, in fact, like to get at least two more toons to 80 from level 1. That would be nice. Other than that, I'm ready to go.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

We are not in a democracy are we?

We all know polls (another name for referendum) can have weird outcomes...

I feel like im up for the next step (or else will get bored very soon), so i have good reasons to submit the idea.

So no need to dismiss the idea because u dont like it.

In the end dev will do what they wanna do. I just bring to their attention the fact lvl 80 is getting old for some of us!

I'm just saying that given a sample, however small, of the player base showing that level 90 wouldn't be welcome should be a reflection of the reaction of the total player base.
    As for the level 80 players you guys are not the majority here, not everyone has made it yet and if level 90 were to be released now only a small percentage would be prepared for it and everyone else would be at a disadvantage.
    If the developers were to introduce new content as welcome as it would be there is still content that is broken, my opinion on the matter may be biased but just looking at the current numbers more than half of the current characters are not balanced accordingly even at the current maximum level.
    Here's an example of what I mean by that; https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/51144/do-leader-abilities-need-balancing#latest
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Please... I'm not even 80 yet.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    I figure for rogue one this makes sense
  • I vote 90. Would like better game advantage for opening up my wallet. And you are welcome, f2p players. Jesse and company aren't doing this pro bono...........
  • I too would settle for 82.. that would be awesome. :)
  • If it means than leveling to 80 becames as grindy as leveling to 70 (better credit, training droids and mats rewards in challenges or whatever), not spending EVEN MORE time to complete all the daily task, its fine.

If not, it would be better of they fix everytjing they need to fix before.
  • Calm down P2W folk, not everyone has every character in this game maxed out yet. You'll still get to reign supreme on the digital leaderboards; just let some of us F2P peasants catch up to your almightiness just a little bit, and actually level/gear other characters than just our arena teams.

This. hold your horses.
This discussion has been closed.