Prev1
Trouserdeagle
267 posts Member
edited July 2016
Seriously, the rewards are garbage.

Do you bother with tank challenges? 197 votes

Yes
67%
DarthPurgatoryGreen_Legend_RanTelaanStav_Koobujeremyj26clhsichotolotMacKenzieKonaEhukaiBentWookieepepelestatRonTomshampooSekuMoBlaqtjw_tjw14effdashKrokovichWildcats1203unit900000 132 votes
No
32%
HBOMBCOKFISTDrakeIXvincentlondonLordStylingKAULIElyndriaArryn_RenNaurosWokeUpAsADonutSurfswithaliensTommySittpapnworsPhlebotomy_JonesEightysEnderUcuyler41KopfschussAngus87ChefHazePotatoMan 65 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    I bother with the Tier below max, because there's blue rewards in there I constantly seem to be out of for some of my up and coming characters, and even for some max gear build materials. Beyond that, though...no. I'm super, super stocked up on everything purple the tank "challenge" provides.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I bother with the Tier below max, because there's blue rewards in there I constantly seem to be out of for some of my up and coming characters, and even for some max gear build materials. Beyond that, though...no. I'm super, super stocked up on everything purple the tank "challenge" provides.

This exactly
  • Options
    Yes
    There's a reward in the max tier that nobody uses. I'm farming those up cause I assume someone will need them once the level cap is increased. No idea how many people will need them but it only takes a minute so who cares
  • Options
    No
    No.. What are these strange tank challenges?
  • Options
    Yes
    I do. We think this gear is useless until we need it. I remember posts like this about the mk3 carbantis. Now I never have enough. Never miss an opportunity for free gear. You just don't know when you're going to need it.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I do it for the credits
  • Options
    No
    Rarely.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes. Knowing EA, we'll end up needing that unused purple in sets of 500 for one gear slot.
  • Options
    Is it even a challenge?
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I do. We think this gear is useless until we need it. I remember posts like this about the mk3 carbantis. Now I never have enough. Never miss an opportunity for free gear. You just don't know when you're going to need it.

+1
  • Options
    Yes
    I mean I just auto all my challenges now so no big deal.
  • egzaclee
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I bother with the Tier below max, because there's blue rewards in there I constantly seem to be out of for some of

+1
  • Options
    Yes
    Kicking Mace Windu's donkey never gets old.
  • Avelenus
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Free credits are a bonus. The next level should give cuffs. Everyone needs cuffs!!
  • Options
    No
    I didnt even do them today.
  • Options
    Yes
    I have about 100 of the brown pipes stocked up, and now I do the top tier just in case those VIII binoculars become really important after a later update. They could be similar to the hair dryers from the H/S challenge, and in that case I want them stockpiled.

Also a note for anyone wanting to gear Yoda...you will need a ton of those brown pipes. I think I used well over 150 on yoda.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Drop down a tier and farm those dratting blue pipes.
  • Options
    Yes
    Seriously, the rewards are garbage.

Agreed, wish the rewards would drop some gear that's actually useful.
  • Options
    Yes

+1
  • Options
    No

This!!!!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Big_Boss wrote: »

This exactly

Same here but I actually go two tiers back. That item has the highest max amount possible.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Knowing EA, we'll end up needing that unused purple in sets of 500 for one gear slot.

We know they'll definitely be used somewhere. Word is raid gear will be just 1 of x needed for the unknown gear slots, and these unused purples will most likely be thrown in there by the 50s. I'm getting all I can now.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Watching Mace's turn meter fluctuate like crazy is just fun to watch.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Yes
    I don't know what the top tier reward gear is that no one can use yet, but I keep doing it for that. So far have hundreds of them.
  • Options
    Yes
    Just in case in the future the excess of these gear pieces become somehow useful.
  • Options
    Yes
    Like a previous poster, I do one of the lower tiers bc I need those blue bits and bobs too.... whereas I have hundreds of the top tier rewards.

Same for the attacker challenge except I have hundreds of all the rewards from that.

Now.... if we could still sell inventory this would be a different discussion...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes
    Why not quick and easy auto play. You never know what you will need later. I do the last 2 lvl's to make sure I have hundreds of all lower gear. Last thing I want is to unlock a toon I need and then have to farm gear.

On a side note: I hope and dream for the ability to sell or craft them into something useful one day...... (soon, hint hint!!)
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

This exactly

Yep.
    I wish they'd reevaluate those prizes.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    No
    They don't give me anything I need, so no.