Who do I take out for Rey?

JBlok
13 posts Member
I'm looking for some second opinions about my arena team. I'm currently running a 5* chewy, 5* consuller, 4* dooku, 4* Vader, and 5* phasma as leader. I have my Rey almost ready and she will be 5* soon enough and I'd love to include her in my team. Who do I sub out?

Replies

• Chewy!
  • This shouldn't even be a question. Chewy is practically worthless.
  • Breetai wrote: »
    This shouldn't even be a question. Chewy is practically worthless.

Your mom is worthless. How about an actual opinion?
  • This time do not "let the wookie win." Grats on getting Rey though. I've used all 6 chances to pull a shard for her everyday since they became available and I only have 20/80 for unlocking her (not counting the 10 we got from CG event)
  • Easux wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »

LMAO. Am I supposed to be offended? I actually agree with you but that's besides the point.

And I think that was an opinion, well more fact but that's besides the point. But hey take it how you want.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Easux wrote: »

Lol. What prompted such a visceral reaction? He gave an opinion and he just so happens to be right.
  • Actually, Easux is chewy's mother. <3
  • Your worthless mom is chewy.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm surprised you still have chewie in your team so late in the game (you unlocked Vader).
  • Telaan wrote: »

Lol. What prompted such a visceral reaction? He gave an opinion and he just so happens to be right.

Well considering his name I'm guessing either young kid, or someone just trying to write up drama and pick a fight. Sorry but I refuse to fight with people on the forums.

Something my 20 years in the military taught me. If you don't effect my food, pay, work schedule, sleep patterns, or sex life, I could care less what someone thinks of me.
  • JBlok
    13 posts Member
    This time do not "let the wookie win." Grats on getting Rey though. I've used all 6 chances to pull a shard for her everyday since they became available and I only have 20/80 for unlocking her (not counting the 10 we got from CG event)

Thanks alot for your input. I was grinding for Rey as well and got extremely lucky in a chromium pack (I am a F2P player). After some experimentation chewy is off my team and Rey is in and I couldn't be happier to have a character that can practically 1 hit opposing chewys. I encourage you to continue your grind, she's more then worth it!
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    I have to say grats on 5* Rey! Good for you. Im envious lol.
  • I can only do the one mission for Rey right now, but I've done it 3 times everyday since she was released. With the 10 gifted, I'm up to 37/80, but I really want her, so slow is better then not at all.

Congrats on your Rey, and I agree that chewy is the week like.k in your team.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.
  • Your worthless mom is chewy.

My mom is dead
  • Breetai wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

Well considering his name I'm guessing either young kid, or someone just trying to write up drama and pick a fight. Sorry but I refuse to fight with people on the forums.

Something my 20 years in the military taught me. If you don't effect my food, pay, work schedule, sleep patterns, or sex life, I could care less what someone thinks of me.

Somthing my 30+ years in the military taught me TO retaliate. Should have stayed 10 more years ;)