First raid. What do I do?

Did my first raid recently. Ok, so there are three gamorrean guards or brutes or whatever. The one in the middle only has a turn meter and no health. There is a percentage bar above. What do you do? How do you destroy the guy in the middle and what does the percentage mean? The middle guy keeps bringing the others back. It was a tier 4 raid and I'm more than equipped for it but didn't get anywhere. How do you do this?

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Oh heavens. The percentage bar is the middle pig's health. Beath that you are on to the next stage - the rancor.

He keeps bringing the other 2 pigs back. Kill them or take away their taunt buffs (using QGJ, Ventress, Mace etc) so you can continue hitting the middle piggy.

Simple.

When onto the rancor, just keep hitting him. You can target the door switch that will pin the rancor for a time allowing you to deal extra damage multiple times until he gets free.

Be careful as the rancor can gobble up your men - even ones at full health.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try it next time I get a chance in the raid. I've got all three of those characters so can use them to take away taunts. Teebo too.

The percentage bar hardly seemed to move as I hit it. It must take a while to take middle pig down!!
  • Options
    forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46999/guide-how-to-do-on-a-consistent-basis-great-scores-on-p1-t7-raid/p1
  • Options
    This method is turn meter control. It works on all tiers.
  • Options
    Thanks for link.

Seems very complicated and I don't have Rex but will give it all a try if I can.