Ewok event same rewards for T1 and T2?

Taramel
601 posts Member
Just wondering if this is a display issue or if the rewards are the same for both tiers? I would think they are supposed to be different since they are not same level of difficulty. @EA_Jesse

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Very disappointing.
  • would be nice to get more than 1 item piece per finish at least coasionally, done it now 12 time and it's at 1 piece of material per finish AND ONLY 1....tho reward system shows 30000+ types with 11 pieces...but i guess i'm just very unlucky and it will get better ^^

alsoadd some training droids in the future, lvling up the last 1-2 chars u need with a week heads up needs 4.2m credits and over 9000 XP droids. Thankyou

Cool event tho, can't complain on this 1 at the very least at least is lower players oriented, straigh forward and strategy capable so keep it up guys
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    his event is not low player oriented.

My team is as follows:

Vader - 5*, gear IX, lvl 80 (total power 6257)
    Royal Guard (I admit needs some work) - 5*, gear VI, lvl 70 (total power 3607)
    Magmatrooper - 7*, gear VII, lvl 70 (total power 5312)
    IG88 - 7*, gear VII, lvl 70 (total power 4994)
    IG86 - 7*, gear VII, lvl 70 (total power 5055)

Team total power: 25,225

I can't even finish.

This event is wasted on those who have spent a lot to get where they are. Not everyone has money to spend like that, and this event is bias.

The event should at least pay out rewards dependening on how far you can get. I can only get as far as round 4. THis event is very disappointing.