Beat DS 6B, roster and strategy below

FLIK87
81 posts Member
edited January 2016
I struggled with this node for awhile, and was keen to 3 star it so I could start farming FOTP efficiently.

My roster:
phasma leader. 6* Max gear
Sid. 7* max gear
Kylo. 5* max gear
Daka. 5* max gear
Talia. 5* max gear

Borrowed a 6* hg47 with 3.9k power. Didnt have great options as most allies lead with a sid, phasma or weak dooku.

1st and 2nd rounds are quite easy, I use heals whenever players get below 75 percent. Talia on basic attack to regeneration health. Use specials and ability blocks liberally in round 1 and start of round 2. Try and keep them off cool down for the start of round 3.

On round 3, this time I didn't focus on Ewok elder. He has too much hp to focus down and resists nearly everything, especially stun. Instead, get rid of the Ewok scouts. Their specials will destroy your team and prevent that 3 star victory. If you stun one, focus on another as you want as few attacks hitting you as possible and a stunned toon will reset their turn meter. DS healing is poor. Ignore teebo he doesn't hit hard.

After scouts are dead, now is the time to take out the elder as quickly as possible. If he revives any toons, take them out.

Good luck!