Sith Event

Maskarii
851 posts Member
SiTH EVENT

Time after Time, Event after Event..and there is still no Sith Event.!

It's okay if we don't get any new Sith into the Game but not dropping one f Sith Event. Come on... there are so many Events but ya ain't doing nothing for the Sith Section.

How many Droids are now running this Game and at how many Events you can crush a Event just with a Droidsquat and at any movie those Guys are weak and sux?

Everyone got Dooku Sid Opress ( even if I think he isn't a Sith at all) Vader 5* and maybe Maul ( until you fix him he is pretty useless.)

It's cool if you drop a Event to get Ewok Shards again..but wasn't there another Event for Appleuser where they can get also Ewok Shards.

so where is our SithEvent ?!

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse come on....
  • It should come soon enough. The problem is, there's only three f2p Sith available to get to 7*, so it might be a joint effort (Sith+NS or Sith+Empire). But I'd like to see it too.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    @Mofojokers1992 am I the only Person who is not running a st Droidsquat? !
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    It should come soon enough. The problem is, there's only three f2p Sith available to get to 7*, so it might be a joint effort (Sith+NS or Sith+Empire). But I'd like to see it too.

We only need two Sith at the same time, 5 Tiers, two Sith and the Event can roll on.

If we don't cross the line of the two they can drop a Event earlier as they want.
    I was asking for a Sith NS Event month ago... and hey Ewok Event..where everyone who is running a Droidsquat can autorun it...