Thoughts for improvements on the next raid

Alexone
3646 posts Member
edited July 2016
It's probably very early for this, but still i want to say what bothers me a lot in these t7s. Soloing a whole phase from what's supposed to be the hardest raid on the block is...let put it this way...silly. This should have never been allowed to happen in the first place, but yes... Things i expect from the next raid:

1. Nobody should be able to solo any phase
2. Daka and other awful characters in raids find their place
3. Raid should be hard, but not only 'whale guilds complete it hard', just harder than the current t7. Meaning at least no more 'lost damage', so members will need to communicate between them 'Hey phase 1 is over, everybody who is still in the fight, get out so that we can actually complete the raid'
4. Equal rewards!! So the focus should be actually finishing the raid and not focusing on getting first. In this way, the whales would not be shunned from f2p guilds but welcomed too!

What else...?

Replies

• lovecheese
    320 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't know about equal rewards... There's a guy in my guild that did 900 damage on this raid.... NINE HUNDRED...... and he's level 70ish...

Sorry... 901.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    lovecheese wrote: »
    I don't know about equal rewards... There's a guy in my guild that did 900 damage on this raid.... NINE HUNDRED...... and he's level 70ish...

Sorry... 901.

It should be up to the leader's decision if he remains with the guild or not. Don't need different tier rewards for this.