Alternative event idea

Snake2
1455 posts Member
edited July 2016
What if there was a set of events where you were given a premade squad to use only for that event.

This way, everyone would be on the same playing field, and it could actually be well balanced.

Good idea?

Alternative event idea 14 votes

Yes
42%
PotatoManHunterXJDDarth_cowboyAycee1Snake2Allenb60 6 votes
No
57%
Patman6632AeroBjpac04Dando99BWSkynobiSalmakiaBob_the_Titanlovecheese 8 votes

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes
    I like this idea but the characters that would be used for the event would have to be unobtainable for players and specifically used for the event only, just so the characters would not be comparable to the ones players own currently.
    There is a somewhat similar feature to this in the current event with added abilities that can only be used in the event, otherwise this would be totally new and unique, definitely worth a shot in my opinion.
  • Dando99
    63 posts Member
    No
    It kinda defeats the purpose of building teams and leveling different toons.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    No
    All this does is further push the idea that you can just farm meta all day long and never have any downside. Meanwhile if you're not farming meta you're wasting your time. Terrible idea.
  • No
    I vote no. I want to use my characters for events. Not given ones.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Yes
    Aero wrote: »
    All this does is further push the idea that you can just farm meta all day long and never have any downside. Meanwhile if you're not farming meta you're wasting your time. Terrible idea.

It's not an either or. You can still have events using your own toons. Think of it as a way to test drive high level toons to see if you want to farm them or not.