Is Wedge Antilles (and others) fixed?

MrGrips
521 posts Member
So I remember the buzz surrounding Wedge Antilles and how he was bad because apparently his unique and/or his leader was bugged? Is it still bugged? I did try searching but couldnt find much.

Anyway, I was also wondering which other characters are broken still.
The ones I know of:
Tusken Shamen (low power)
Teebo (Stealth problems)
Ackbar (Random TG problems)
Cad Bane (Leader doesn't work)

Which else? I think a list would really help me decide what would be bad to farm.

Replies

• Add Darth Maul to your list.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I think the last character "fix" was the cash cow echo and AI not responding correctly.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    So
    Many
    Bugs
    Everywhere

This game is sad
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Add Darth Maul to your list.

Lol you mean just that hes bad or hes actually bugged too?
    scuba wrote: »
    I think the last character "fix" was the cash cow echo and AI not responding correctly.

This makes me sad. Is his AI actually bugged tho?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I use Wedge all the time and never heard about these bugs, if it's his leader idk because I've never lead with him
  • MBL I've got wedge too and use him a lot and I can tell u he is bugged for sure. My post last week made the front page of the Reddit sub.

It has to do with his speed boost on the unique ability. I have it omega'd so he should get +6 speed for each ally above 70% but his speed is unchanged. I know this because at the start of the match before anyone has gone sthan is the one who opens and wedge is slotted to move after lando, Ackbar and Luke. But he should be going first.

It sucks cuz I went for him thinking he could be a great counter to Rey if you used an Ackbar lead since he has a reliable buff when maxed and would move before she does. But the bug means this is impossible and while he still has uses, he is not working as he should and a big part of what made him attractive (the quick strong opening salvo) is essentially broken right now.
  • I have wedge. his leader ability for heals definitely works, cant tell if the offense worked. the heal is only for the toon that makes the kill though, not the whole squad.

he made the empire event very "doable"

I have suspected that the unique is not working as it should, but I do not have proof, I just dont see the speed effect as you mentioned and I dont seen the massive damage changes we should see either
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Ok cool thanks guys, I wasn't going to omega his unique yet so I never noticed
  • Angry thumbs - I've tried it out in challenges just to test, beyond what I've seen in arena. And what I found is that not only is the omega not working but I think the speed part of his unique is completely broken. It seems to have no effect based on my trials with different team comps and their starting Tm.

Jaws engineers unique boosts his team from the very start of the match, so I would assume that wedges unique should work in the same way.
  • Doc,

thanks. its frustrating b/c like many of the aurodium pack toons, I got wedge and really like him but his gear requirements are huge and I dont know if its worth getting him past g8 to g9

his basic does do nice damage once the debuff is placed on both t5 and t6 though
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Quick question, wedge is on my roster of "greyed" out characters, yet, FIND yields nothing.

I spend a good deal of money on random shards months ago, but obviously didn't get him.... nor any Mauls for that matter.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Youthv2 wrote: »
    Quick question, wedge is on my roster of "greyed" out characters, yet, FIND yields nothing.

I spend a good deal of money on random shards months ago, but obviously didn't get him.... nor any Mauls for that matter.

... so what is the question? how to get him? only via aurodium packs, currently not in any packs I believe
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    What's the deal with ackbar? His basic doesn't always give him tm?
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    darkensoul wrote: »

I keep hear Tactical Genius doesnt work with certain skills and/or sometimes doesnt work randomly.
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member

... so what is the question? how to get him? only via aurodium packs, currently not in any packs I believe

Thank you for the reply Thumbs
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • darkensoul wrote: »

It's only a % chance to get TM. With Omega I think it's a 40% chance to gain TM, something like that. It's not a guarantee, which is why he doesn't always go first after Leia stealths and he shoots.
  • MrGrips wrote: »
    darkensoul wrote: »

I keep hear Tactical Genius doesnt work with certain skills and/or sometimes doesnt work randomly.

Yup. There are certain non-attack skills like SunFac's taunt and Old Ben's Mind Tricks that don't trigger. I'm purely speculating that those abilities actually account as a 0 special damage attack. Reason being is that if you try and Mind Trick or SunFac taunt a character with Foresight, those abilities will remove Foresight. Also, if a character on a Dooku lead team resists the effect; they get offense up. I'm sure there are more abilities, but I'm not aware of all of them.