Phasma or Han viable as 5th member of droid team?

Triqui
2790 posts Member
I'm planning to mount a droid team. Only lvl 49 yet, but already working decently.

4 members are currently a staple. It's HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, Poggle.

5th member is harder. Good options are Sidious (for aoe buffing IG88), Poe (protect the squishies), Lobot (cleanse and droid sinergy), Geonosian Soldier (sinergy with Poggle) or a more regular well rounded character such as Luminara.

But two possible options i like are Stormtrooper Han or Phasma. Both have turn meter skills, which I think work crear with HK Leadership.
Anyone has tried them at 6*? Do they work?

Replies

• Han is a lot more certain with the turn meter manipulation than Phasma whose bonus can vary greatly from match to match based on RNG. However, Han has low hp for a tank and your line-up does not have a healer.

In the end, given the droids team is squishy in general, a tank such as Han or Poe probably makes more sense than Phasma, IMHO.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    What do you mean? Phasma bonus is automatic. I'm not using her for her leadership, but for the skills that gives turn meter and advantage, then Fussilade to slow. Han taunt is a great selling point, yes
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd say Poe is better only because his taunt is fast, buying your droid team time to get in a second turn before they get squished... Once your droids clear 2 enemies it's smooth sailing, if Poe dies you don't care