Is Ahsoka Tano good enough to work?

Hello all,

I have some daughters who love Ahsoka, and want to have me play her. However she seems to be under powered.

Am I wrong? Does anyone have some good teams that might make her into a contender in the Arena?

Replies

• Enterprise4691
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You'd choose to satisfy your virtual needs than reality?! you...YOU MONSTER!!

On a more serious note, her health although is lowest she can gain up to 40% max health from skill and speed is the lowest in game I think but she's quite ok the second skill hits pretty hard.

• I had ahsoka as a leader with a Jedi / night sister team up until level 40 after I got Lumi. The evasion buff was nice, I also pulled old Ben who's leader ability was straight up better.

The only use I see for her in later levels is a straight up night sister team with asajj as leader and Daka/Talia healing
  • imarobbiepie
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I feel the same way, LOL. I love her and want to use her, but I don't want to change my team comp. D:
    My Ahsoka is 6* with purple gear.
  • I use a 5* ahsoka with purple gear. She doesn't last long in arena because she can be focused down but in gw especially she is really nice. Decent enough damage and self heals constantly. 4/5 gw runs she makes it to the end of the run in great condition
  • I sometimes run her with sidious to trigger her criticals, with those she deals good damage and recovers.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    She can work on a team with Poe or another taunter.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Slow but versitile imo. Can be farmed pretty wuick for free too which always makes it a little more worth it imo
  • yes she is worth it.

people cry about her being slow and low HP blah blah but they must not be using her to her max potential

for me she is a very capable substitute for my DPS guys on my a team. her heal is not reliable so should be seen as a bonus. she constantly hits for 11-1200 on her basic for me annd her special generally hits between 2-3000. Mine is lvl 60, 5* and gear 7
  • She is a decent attacker. Not tier 1 for arena but definitely a must have for LS squad toward the 5-6 stages. She hits like a truck and can heal herself and the party when you get lucky.
  • I use her in top 10 arena. She is pretty self sufficient with her self heals and a hard hitting special with a chance at a group heal. I'm currently using her at 6* while I raise up Poe.

She does best with somewhat defensive teams as her health without allies is pretty low. She's one of those heroes that is best when things are going well, but loses steam quickly if the fight turns against you.

Overall, I don't regret the effort.
  • If you are battling with the currently very strong speed teams then using Ahsoka in your arena-lineup is probably not going to help. That said, you can make her work OK even in arena especially if you are not aspiring on top-5 for rewards.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    She is great for GW! I run a team with Ahsoka and two healers. With Crit chance up she brings a lot of extra heals to the party and she survives exceptionally well herself, too. Especially for the damage she deals.
  • Her self heal is consistent. If you view her dps as a dps to life sustainance ratio then she is definitely worth it. If you have IG88 as leader it definitely makes sense.
  • I don't think she's bad, but she's not particularly good at anything either - she's just solid at best...but build her anyway because your daughters would think she's cool :)

But with how rare Cantina shipments are (if you're using them on Ahsoka) I'd say don't use those on her as that's a really big waste of a valuable resource. Slow farm her on nodes. Use the Cantina for Daka, Poe, or FOO....and Boba would be better from there as well.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello all,

I have some daughters who love Ahsoka, and want to have me play her. However she seems to be under powered.

Am I wrong? Does anyone have some good teams that might make her into a contender in the Arena?

I know this may seem harsh, but you might have to tell them.... and I 'm sorry to have to say this.... no.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I use her in light side missions as she seems a better sttacker to keep leveled than jawa or other options (I don't have Luke). I guess she might be ok with Ima Gun Di, bit she is out of my arena or GW team right now
  • antooki wrote: »
    yes she is worth it.

people cry about her being slow and low HP blah blah but they must not be using her to her max potential

for me she is a very capable substitute for my DPS guys on my a team. her heal is not reliable so should be seen as a bonus. she constantly hits for 11-1200 on her basic for me annd her special generally hits between 2-3000. Mine is lvl 60, 5* and gear 7

My 5* blue genosian soldier's avg hit is matching your crits. She's underwhelming for anything other than GW IMO, and not even all that useful to me there. I'd pass.
  • I have some daughters who love Ahsoka, and want to have me play her. However she seems to be under powered.

Get her and play GW when they're around. Then use somebody else in Arena when they're not. :)
  • I think they need to give her second ability a minor critical change boost or a CD reduction. It just doesn't proc often enough. Other than that, I enjoy her!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • I had ahsoka as a leader with a Jedi / night sister team up until level 40 after I got Lumi. The evasion buff was nice, I also pulled old Ben who's leader ability was straight up better.

The only use I see for her in later levels is a straight up night sister team with asajj as leader and Daka/Talia healing

Her leader ability works on jedi and nightsisters because she got to be "frenemies" with Asajj at the end of Clone Wars. Sadly, it only works one way, and Asajj's leader ability does not work on Ahsoka because she isn't a nightsister. That's Sith for you, taking and not giving.

I'd say to just max Ahsoka no matter what her stats are. There will be balance changes as the game goes on. If your girls love her, who cares? My son (now 7) has loved Ahsoka for something like three years. He used to want us to call him Ahsoka 24/7. How would you explain to your daughters that you don't want to play as her, anyway? That's right, you can't. :p

Even if you don't lead in the arena, you can stay high enough in the ranking to get 400 tokens a day (enough to buy 5 character shards) just by playing any old team. It isn't worth it to play for the arena anyway IMO.