Ewok Event

I like the event the payout after the first one just seems weak from a gear stand point.

The Elder though seems an issue no cool down on reviving dead players is just ridiculous have to get lucky to stun him enough where there's no revive and on shot.

Replies

• Marika_Hase
    32 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I agree!
    Why is this the only "Battle Mode", where the rewards from Tier II aren't better than Tier I ?? Difficulty increased, but same rewards. Feels like no reward for me really.

EDIT: While we're at it...the max loot from one equipment is eleven. My max loot of one equipment was 3 or 4, and the chance of even getting purple equipment/salvage pieces is so low, that it's not motivational at all to play this event. Compared to the challenges reward, this is a joke.
  • Jls73
    31 posts Member
    I think the Ewok event is a crock of **** ridiculous to make something this difficult I got 78+ players and still getting destroyed at the last battle my suggestion is you gonna make it this difficult to complete then don't even bring it out. Bad enough you have to grind and grind for gear, credits, and training droid but then something that could help out you make it rated so high can't even complete.