Which character affiliation themed team is the funnest to battle with?

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
edited July 2016
Sadly I can't include a separate option for every affiliation because polls only support ten options, feel free to mention which affiliation you had in mind when voting for the last option.

Which character affiliation themed team is the funnest to battle with? 83 votes

A full Jedi team
8% 7 votes
A full Sith team
3% 3 votes
A full Rebel team
32% 27 votes
A full Empire team
2% 2 votes
A full Resistance team
3% 3 votes
A full First Order team
6% 5 votes
A Clone Trooper based team
4% 4 votes
A Droid based team
16% 14 votes
A Scoundrel based team
3% 3 votes
Other (Nightsister, Ewok, Geonosian, Jawa, Tusken)
18% 15 votes
Post edited by Allenb60 on

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I chose Rebels because there is a lot of extra turns and TM manipulation.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Funnest?
  • No doubt the Tusken Raiderz
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I also like full First Order and full Jedi

Clones only have 4 at the moment. Though if Anakin leads them I'll allow it.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Aero wrote: »

Ya it's a real bummer there are only four clones, that's why the option is "A Clone Trooper based team" instead of a full team, hopefully it doesn't change the results too much...
  • Old_Scott
    217 posts Member
    For all out fun, try a Jedi team led by IGD. It's hard to beat seeing your entire team counterattack IG-88 in the arena. Talk about one shot kills.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Funnest?

Of all the characters that have a common affiliation which of them on a team would be most enjoyable to battle with in your opinion?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I also voted for Rebels. They have one of the best leaders Admiral Ackbar, and also some of the best characters for offense such as ST Han, Luke, Leia, and Lando. I also enjoy adding the Hoth Rebel Scout to the team just for his basic which is similar to Echo's supporting fire but team wide, even if its unreliable.
  • I like droids Roger Roger.
  • Old_Scott wrote: »
    For all out fun, try a Jedi team led by IGD. It's hard to beat seeing your entire team counterattack IG-88 in the arena. Talk about one shot kills.

Only 35% chance for each to counter. In this game that's more like 10 on offense.
  • So far definetly Rebels. Between ST Han, Ackbar, Leia, Scout and Lando it seems they are constantly going.

@KapUSMC uses a largely Rebel team in Arena on my shard and while I still beat them on offence they absolutely rip me a new one whilst doing so.
  • MorbiusMD
    219 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Funnest?

Of all the characters that have a common affiliation which of them on a team would be most enjoyable to battle with in your opinion?

I think slickdealer understands the premise of the poll, it's just that funnest is not a word. The superlative form of fun is most fun.
  • I use a Rebel team myself, although only 4 characters (5th slot goes to GS as Lando is still too weak). However, I think it'd be really fun to battle with a Clone team, perhaps with a Jedi "General" leading them (Plo springs to mind!).
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Funnest?

Fun, funner, funnest. Look it up!

(Actually, look it up for real. It's funny as #@$!)
  • I think that the Ewoks are the "funnest" to battle, because if you think about it, all they are, are little people in fur costumes. Is that P.C.?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Though my heart belongs to Rex and his clone buddies I have to say nothing beats the fun you can have with a team of 4 Ewoks and ST Han!

Those 4 little furballs allow me to auto through almost my entire GW before my clones come in and wipe out what is left (usually 1 or 2 tough nodes plus the 2 freebies 11&12)
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    clones, droids and rebels
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Funnest?

I think slickdealer understands the premise of the poll, it's just that funnest is not a word. The superlative form of fun is most fun.

I've been looking up information on funnest and it seems like its allowed, but not "proper". According to most dictionaries the word fun is no longer a noun and modern trends have overwritten it's meaning since nouns are commonly used to describe other nouns. Since dictionaries now consider fun an adjective funnest is totally a word, but honestly I only put funnest in the title on accident becuase there's no spell check for titles...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    I use a Rebel team myself, although only 4 characters (5th slot goes to GS as Lando is still too weak). However, I think it'd be really fun to battle with a Clone team, perhaps with a Jedi "General" leading them (Plo springs to mind!).

Jedi Knight Anakin's leader ability affects Jedi and Clones as of his most recent rework, Plo also synergizes with his special ability so he is also an option for the fifth character
  • RAYRAY wrote: »

You should try Ewoks.