My best T6 Phase 1 ever 1 team 2.1 million

Just had my best tier 6 phase 1 ever. Did over 2.1 million damage with 1 team. Pics below.

:smiley:

jeUS3ZB.png
My Team

SEGFbex.png
Rankings

To be fair though I'm sure someone in my guild will pass me up, but still my best regardless.

Replies

• How did this happen, you have no one that gets rid of debuffs, death mark would KO your team. Unless you had so much good RNG that the captain never got to attack while the death mark was active.
  • How did this happen, you have no one that gets rid of debuffs, death mark would KO your team. Unless you had so much good RNG that the captain never got to attack while the death mark was active.

I just didn't let the Captain get a turn, I made it thru many Death Marks. I also made it a pretty good while thru enrage.

• Troy
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    3 toons removing TM and 2 applying Slow Down. Deathmark disappears before captain can attack. I do this all the time, just to more extremes with Teebo, EE, Rex, QGJ, Phasma or 5s
  • Troy wrote: »
    3 toons removing TM and applying Slow Down

Yep with QGJ basic omega'd, but I still need to upgrade Tusken Raider's basic to omega. Also Fives basic is omega'd.
  • Troy
    20 posts Member
    Good job nonetheless. Im working on Tuskin Raider. I havent really seen anyone else using him, so it's good to know he works!
  • giggsy
    88 posts Member
    I was just able to solo phase 1 of t6 for the first time today. I use almost the same team except I use elder instead of tusken. I didn't omega 5s basic as it gives the captain extra tm.
  • this is very encouraging. thanks for sharing.
  • giggsy wrote: »
    I was just able to solo phase 1 of t6 for the first time today. I use almost the same team except I use elder instead of tusken. I didn't omega 5s basic as it gives the captain extra tm.

Yeah we have a guy in our guild that solo'd phase 1, he finished with like 6 or 7 million damage by the end of the raid. I think he was using Teebo, Rex, Ewok Elder, Fives, and QGJ. I could be wrong about Fives though it might have been Phasma.
  • Troy wrote: »
    Good job nonetheless. Im working on Tuskin Raider. I havent really seen anyone else using him, so it's good to know he works!

Thanks a fellow guildy suggested using him for TM reduction instead of Yoda since I don't have Rex or a geared Ewok Scout. Also Tusken is faster than Chewbacca and has that assist attack.
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one using tusken raider. I use the same team minus the fives I'll have to work on him.
  • That's great but begs the question of why are you guys doing T6?
  • That's great but begs the question of why are you guys doing T6?

Our guild has only attempted tier 7 once and we failed. Was about 3 weeks or so ago.
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    bcuz of lower potency in tusken raider and fives if you are planning on doing TM reduction on heroic raids don't invest in them too heavily compared with the other options mentioned (heroic rancor has much higher tenacity)
  • Troy
    20 posts Member
    Same here. There are 3 of us that can solo most P1-3 in our guild. The rest are getting there. We tried T7 last week to no avail. Im not going to quit on them though. They are progressing.