Rey flurry in Raids

Jedi2407
782 posts Member
The Gammorean and Rancor gain 5% turn meter when they take damage. Does anyone know whether Rey's flurry of blows counts as three hits for this purpose? In other words, does the Rancor get 15% TM boost after this hit or just 5%? I've tried to watch his TM carefully, but I'm not positive what I'm seeing.

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    We are asking ourselves exactly the same thing in various occasions during Arena, Galactic Wars and so on. I might come back with an answer later on.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes it counts as 3 hits. Only use it if their TM is close to full anyway. Edit: or door down.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Yes, as are Leia's extra hits and Fives double.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Lianara wrote: »

I know Fives and Leia count because if the target (in arena) dies after the first hit, they don't hit again. But Rey still hits three times even if one hit would have done it, so that makes me wonder.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Lianara wrote: »

I know Fives and Leia count because if the target (in arena) dies after the first hit, they don't hit again. But Rey still hits three times even if one hit would have done it, so that makes me wonder.

I think this is a bug. Rey even used to trigger separate Dooku retaliation per hit. Devs fixed it, but it still counts as three hits in other parts of the game.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318