EXPs at Max Level

Why hasn't anyone asked the devs to change the XP rewards on daily activies to be converted to Credits instead? It makes 0 sense to be rewarded XP at max level! Come on! Seriously? They are totally capable of changing daily activity rewards (with the Omega at Lvl 80). Why can't they do this? Little things like this will make players appreciate them more.

Done with my rant. Sorry for being a lil cranky thanks to T7 rancor. Very difficult and need help killing it.

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Meh. It's pretty old school to have wasted XP at cap. Besides, you'll reach a point when you'll have more credits than you can actually spend. I'm there now and I'm F2P.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Doubt it lol
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I mean, I really like the Omega pieces.....? Kind of thought that WAS the perk. You want MOAR? Okay, I'll take extra credits while we're asking. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107