Advice please

WJ28
41 posts Member
Hey guys I started this game recently and have been hooked since but need some advice going forward in the game. Currently I am level 43 and have the following characters:

4* Sidious lvl 43 gear lvl 5
4* Boba fett lvl 43 gear lvl 6 ( got him free from bronzium)
3* Cpt phasma lvl 43 gear lvl 5
3* Talia lvl 43 gear lvl 5
3* Jedi councillor lvl 43 gear lvl 4
3* Chewie lvl 43 gear lvl 4
3* Jawa lvl 43 gear lvl 3
2* Biggs darklighter lvl 43 gear lvl 3
2* Resistance trooper lvl 43 gear lvl 1
And other unupgraded ones ig86, snowtrooper, ewok scout, royal guard, clone sergeant

I am investing my arena tokens in sidious and my gw tokens in luminara.
I haven't spent any cantina credit so have 2.1k currently.
I tend to finish in the top 500 in arena and have yet to complete a gw campaign as I tend to lose at about battle 10.
I'm at the start if stage 5 in light side battles and at the start of stage 4 in dark side battles and can't start stage 3 in cantina until rank 44
Sorry for the long post but any advice on which direction to go in this game as I don't want to make any mistakes that I'll later regret.
Thanks

Replies

• Andrew
    202 posts Member
    You're going in the right direction. I'd say sidious and luminara are the obvious choices to go for with your tokens. Keep farming JC in the cantina battle and focus on luminara once you unlock her. They'll help you immensely in galactic war (also make sure you check out the galactic war guide in the forum if you haven't yet).

Your team composition really depends on your playstyle and preferences. Do you want an all out offensive team? A counter-attack team maybe? An AOE team?

My advice is to search the forums and look at other team compositions and decide what direction to go from there. Once you have your 5 man team in mind, focus on them and try to rank up in arena.
  • WJ28
    41 posts Member
    Who would you recommend from the cantina shipments - haven't brought a single shard from there yet. Should I work on boba as I already have him or is there somebody else that would be better.
  • I would suggest Old Daka for your cantina shipments. She will be good for rounding out your dark side missions team as well as very usual in GW.